Chapter 28

Enjoy this chapter :)

Ray and Rayna went to the mall,Ray tried asking Rayna an explanation on what happened.She told him not to worry about it.

Nobody really knew who Ray was,it was always a secret who he was to the Minerva family,especially to Norman.

Rayna was hoping there wasn't any crazy fans out there waiting for her,as they were walking Rayna can tell some people were looking at her.'wrong day to wear a skirt..'She thought.

With Nora

She was too hurt to move,they told her that they were bored and were just going to finish her off.

"It's been almost two weeks and nobody has came here for you,sad isn't it?"They lady laughed at her.A male have walked in,he pulled pills out his pocket "make sure she takes them."The lady told him before leaving.

"Overdose?"Nora asked him and he nodded 'I can't do it..' The male  thought as he was hesitant to give them to her."Is Noah alright?"She asked him "yeah,they're not planning on doing anything to him yet."The man told her "can I use your phone?"She asked him another question."can you type in the number ******** cause you know I'm tied up...again"She told him and he did what she said.

Rays phone was ringing,it was a unknown number but he still picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey ray"

"Oh Nora what's up I haven't heard from you in awhile!"

"Nothing really but,take care of my brothers For me.Make sure Noah forgets about me."

"Nora are you alright?"

"Yeah,but that's all I have to go now."

She hung up,Ray didn't know what to think.He tried calling Norman but he didn't pick up.He explained to Rayna.

Nora was now sitting on the ground slowly dying,she eventually stopped moving.The man checked her pulse,she was gone.

He walked out the room "so how is she?"The lady asked the man,he just looked at her and saw the smile on her face grow.

Three days later

Norman was exhausted,he hasn't really rest.Everyday and night he searches for them.

William he kicked a door open.Seeing people he went to high school with.

"William it's so nice seeing you!"The male said "Matthew..where are my kids?!" He shouted at him."well one is still alive."Matthew said laughing,Noah walked out the room "I'm hungry..Oh hi daddy!"Noah said waving at him.He ran to him "we don't need him,I already got my revenge on you."He told William.

"Where's Nora?"He asked Noah and he pointed at a door,William went and opened it."Go outside with mommy.." he told Noah.

He went inside the room,there was Noras dead body.He tried anything to see if she'll wake up,he was too late.He turn back to look back at them but all he did was see dead bodies on the ground.

"HOWS NORA?!"Norman yelled in panic,he ran to her and looked at his father.He had tears run down his face "no no no no.."Norman didn't want to believe that his sister was gone.He also tried waking her up,nothing.

Later that day at the hospital

Norman was sleepy,he ended up falling asleep on Rays shoulder.They we're waiting in the waiting room for Nora.

They had asked for the parents so they could speak with them.

Nobody wanted to hear the news that they didn't want..

Yeah so like pose

Anyways y'all are hoes,nobody told me I fucked up Raynas name on the last chapter </3

But hope y'all enjoyed,also give me ideas