Chapter 12

No words❤️

It's been a week now,9 students have went missing along with a teacher. Some were last seen in the morning and after school..

Ray was doing fine but this girl kept messing with him "You know you look very ugly"She told him.He rolled his eyes "Mhm"He hummed grabbing his things for the next class for him class. "Honestly how can a freak like you have friends I bet their fake and I bet none of them like you"She told him which made Ray grin.He was planning something..

At lunch she kept messing with ray but she stood confused why he was walking towards Norman.She didn't know that they were 'friends',Ray cling on to Norman.He cupped his face kissing him in front of her,Ray looked at her and saw her expression.He pulled away and saw how flustered Norman was. The girl stood there in shock,her heart ached.

He had kissed him in front of everyone who were in the hallways,Ray smiled as he saw tears run down her face.She ran away crying,they heard whispers how ray took Normans first kiss.Little did they know they had kissed a few times before just in private.

After school

Ray and the others were just together as usual,Ray felt someone smack him behind his head."What the fuck!"He shouted seeing three girls behind him "why did you hurt our friend!"One of them said."Who?"Ray asked "Stella" they Answered "oh you're her friends... oh yeah I didn't do anything?"Ray said "then why did she say your name while she was crying to us hm?"Another said clearly pissed off.

"Do you want me to demonstrate how I 'hurt her'?"Ray said sarcastically and they nodded.He pulled Norman closer to him,he put their lips together still looking at the three girls."LOOK THERE KISSING AGAIN!"They heard someone yell across from them."Wait again?!"Emma said a bit shook, Norman pulled away a bit embarrassed he was red.

"That doesn't mean anything!"The third one said and ray rolled his eyes "alright you don't gotta believe it but tell her next time to keep her fucking mouth shut"Ray said and one of the were about to punch him.Norman caught it and glared at her,fright went down their spine.They walked away from them "So any explanation?"Rayna said still in shock.

"No need any explanation you saw what you saw"Ray answered "Dang and I thought Norman would be the possessive one"Emma muttered."I need to use the bathroom I'll be back" Norman lied going back inside the school.He went up to the rooftop seeing Stella alone up there,he made sure nobody was watching."Hey are you okay?"Norman asked walking up to her.

She wiped her tears "oh hey Norman, why are you here?"She stood up from the bench."I wanted to see if you were okay"He lied going near her "I'm fine just go back with you're little fucking boyfriend"She said upset.He grabbed her hand "I'm sorry I don't like him"He told her.He held her hand walk around going near the edge.She blushed "really?" She said "no" He pushed her off.He quickly went to the bathroom,he washed his hands and made his way outside.

He saw people screaming,they all assumed the she committed suicide.He smiled but quickly wear it off 'don't worry you're little friends are going to join you soon'He thought.He walked to his friends "what the fuck happened here?!"Norman said."She jumped off!" Rayna answered,Emma looked at Norman.

Her friends were saying how it was Normans fault "it's not his fault!She shouldn't kill herself over a boy that's stupid!"A boy said and arguments happened.Ray shoved his face in Normans chest no longer wanting to see the body.

Later

Ray shook off what happened earlier and was walking back to his house. Norman wanted to walk with him but ray told him he didn't need to,that he'll text him when he gets home.Ray saw there was no car in the driveway 'seems like there not home'He thought pulling out an extra key to unlock the front door.He saw something at his front door,there was a backpack and a baby carrier basket.

'What the hell..?'He was confused..