Chapter 17

Rays and jemima relationship is so cute😤💗

Ray was in the hospital,it was Monday 'I wonder how they are doing?'Ray thought.He looked up at the TV and saw how the news were on.His grandparents were in the same room as him.

"Ray known as the boy who went missing a few days ago have been found dead near a ally"

Ray tensed up a bit "I'm not dead what the fuck?!"Ray was a bit pissed "there has to be something wrong?!"Diana said.

"He was strangled to his death"

"I AM NOT FUCKING DEAD!"He shouted "Ray calm down"His grandpa told him."NO THERE OUT HERE SAYING LIES!"Ray was extremely upset.

At school

All the students were called into the auditorium,everyone was confused why they had to.Also Emma forced Norman to get out of bed and go to school.

"Everyone Might be confused but we called you all here for an a important reason"The principal said."If you didn't watch the news this morning,Ray was found"She said.Normans eyes lit up 'they found him!'he was happy "but dead..he was strangled and they found his body by a ally"She said afterwards. Normans heart shattered,he got up from his seat grabbing his things.

"Norman where are you going?"The principal asked them,he ran out crying. Emma and Rayna went after him,they found him sobbing outside of school. "He's not dead I know he's not!"He said out loud,they comforted him.

Melanie smashed a plate on the ground "FUCKING BULLSHIT!"She screamed while crying.Leslie held in his tears trying to hold it in but he couldn't, Melanie went up to their room and slammed the door shut.

Back at the hospital

Ray was frustrated and heard someone walk in,it was Isabella and she had a grin on her face."NO GET THE HELL OUT!"Ray shouted at her,she smiled wildly."You are still my son Ray,I still have the rights to take you"She said and Ray stomach dropped."No you can't!"He lowered his voice "yes I can and after you are able to leave I'll be taking you home with me"She said.

Two days later

Norman missed Ray,that's all he wanted was him.Now that Ray wasn't there people will try to flirt with Norman and stuff."Go away he's not interested in you!"Emma and Rayna will always be there.He made a few more friends.

Norman was always look at Rayna,her facial expressions always reminded him of Ray.When she smiled all he think about was Ray,he sighed "I'm going to the bathroom"Norman said. "Alright"Zack told him,after he walked away Barbara asked them something "I know we aren't close or anything like we met two days ago..but has Norman always been like that?"She asked a bit concerned.

"I was going to ask the same thing but I think it's personal"Cislo said,Emma and Rayna looked at each other."Do you know the boy who went missing Ray?"Emma started off and they nodded."Norman and him were close, they were in love with each other like as if they were a couple"Emma explained."oh that's sad.."Zack commented.

"No shit"Barbara said wiping her tears "why are you crying?"Cislo was a bit concerned."Like how can I not?His lover died"She said,Emma turned even Rayna was crying.Zack was just standing there not knowing what to do. Norman finally came back to see everyone crying "...what happened?" Norman asked Zack."You don't wanna know"He answered not wanting to bring it up.

With Ray

He was forced to go back with Isabella, she locked him in his room.Ray stood up and walked to his bedroom door banging on it."YOU CANT KEEP ME IN HERE FOREVER"He said loud enough for Isabella to hear.She unlock the door slamming it open "SHUT UP! YOURE THE REASON WHY MY BROTHER IS IN JAIL!"She shouted at him.

"WELL MAYBE HE SHOULDVE KEPT HIS DAMN DICK IN HIS PANTS AND NOT RAPE ME!"He shouted back.She slapped him "DONT TALK TO ME THAT WAY AND NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!"She nearly screamed at him."Youre just mad because Mason is also in jail"He said smiling.He didn't care what Isabella was going to do to him.He's already been through enough..