Chapter 21

Very lovely ☺️

"CHARLOTTE!"Hayato yelled from afar,he walked towards her "I get that you're jealous of him but what the fuck!"Hayato told her."It's just not fair! How can Norman love someone like him!"She said stopping on the ground. Hayato sighed,Ray felt a pair of arms around him "I was wondering where you went"Norman said.

"Ray sorry for my sister"Hayato apologized "DONT SAY SORRY ALL THE THINGS I SAID WERE TRUE!" Charlotte shouted aggressively "look "us" is never going to happen again so please just move on already I don't love you that was in the past"Norman told her.'Should I even be here?'Ray asked himself unsure what happening at the moment.

Norman let go of ray and a argument happened,ray was thinking about something different.' Now that I think about it Raynas parents seem so familiar to me..I can't figure out why..' Ray thought.'now that I think about it she has the same eyes as me..our faces seem so similar,our names too and her mom seem to recognize me..Am I perhaps related to her?'Ray was questioning things.

'No that's impossible it's just a coincidence..right?'Ray shook it off,he looked back at everyone.Norman seem like he was about to murder someone "We should just-"Ray barley touched him "NOT NOW RAY!"Norman shouted at him shoving him away.He saw how Norman was about to put his hands on her,ray held him back."DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!"Norman aggressively pushed him away.

Ray stood straight again "DONT SCREAM AT ME!"Ray pulled his ear. "OW OKAY I WONT NOW LET GO!" Norman rubbed his ear when Ray let go."No hugs or kisses just for pushing me"Ray said walking away. Norman went after him "nooo you can't do that!"Norman frowned. "fuck off"Ray rolled his eyes "not until you give me a kiss on the lips"Norman said.

"No I don't think friends do that"Ray told him,Norman suddenly stood quiet which made Ray a bit worried.He felt Norman put his hands on his hips pulling him close to him.Even tho he had a smile on his face he still looked upset."hm I guess so then..let's just go back to my house"Norman said letting go of Ray.They both started walking back to his house,it was quiet and ray was trying to hold in his laugh.He was just joking around.

"LETS GO TO THE FAIR!"Emma decided.

They were at the fair,Zack had invited two people "I'm pretty sure you know Oliver and Violet already since they go to your school"Zack told them.They nodded and just started walking around,Norman and Ray were distant from each other."I need to go to the bathroom I'll be back"Ray said "do you need anyone to go with you just to be safe?"Rayna asked him."No the restrooms are right there"He pointed out before leaving.

He entered the restrooms to see he wad the only one in there 'wow so empty' ray thought.He used the restroom,he was now washing his hand.A man came out of the stall it made Ray tense up a bit,he walked out dropping something on the ground.'gross he didn't even wash his hands..whats that?'Ray was looking over at the ground.They were small candy bags,he reached over to grab them.

"Gummy worms and sour patch kids?" Ray said out loud 'what is Cannabis?' Ray questioned.He thought the bags looked weird but they haven't been opened yet.He also saw a sticky note stuck on it 'call me if you want anymore *******'Ray just stuffed it in his pocket 'so he dropped this on purpose but why?Is there something special about these.. I'll just try them later'Ray walked back to the others.

To make this clear ray is wearing different clothes not the same ones from earlier.

"Took you long enough"Emma said "yeah yeah whatever"Ray rolled his eyes then felt someone wrap their arm around him.It was Oliver "you know we never get to talk besides when we're partners in class"They started to have a conversation.'I'm surprised Norman still haven't butted in..what I said earlier really affected him didn't it'Ray was thinking ignoring everything Oliver was saying.

This is the chapter sorry it's not that good,but if you have any ideas for the next chapter please tell me :))