Chapter 27

I have a bunch of Norray fan art

Time went by.Norman didn't answer his phone.Ray was getting worried

"Hey Rayla mind coming with me?I need to get some clothes"Ray asked her "oh of course"She agreed.

Ray drove to his house,Rayla on the passenger seat."You can't really drive well."Rayla pointed "as if you can do better?"Ray said "meh"She shrugged.

When they arrived

"Ima go in real quick you won't mind waiting?"Ray asked her and she shook her head.

Ray got off and walked to the front door,he grabbed the hidden key.As he entered he felt as like he shouldn't be there,he shook it off.He walked into the room going straight into the closet.He was grabbing a few things he needed.

Something felt off,Ray suddenly stopped and decided to take a look around.He looked out the window,he saw someone looking at Rayla.She was outside the vehicle holding something and shaking very poorly.Ray decided to go check on her,he walked out the front door.

"Hey Rayla you alright?"Ray said as he was walking closer to her "y-yeah..!"She hid the paper she had read.Ray just ignored it "oh.I thought something was wrong,I'll be back"Ray said.He was about to walk away but Rayla stopped him "uh how about we come back later" She said."but we're already-"Ray was cut off "later."Rayla seem a bit worried about something.

"Alright..."Ray agreed in confusion, they got back in the vehicle."Hey mind going to this address?"She asked,he passed her the phone.Ray nodded.

Later

It was getting dark "Rayla why did you want to come here?"Ray looked around and the street was empty.It was dark and quiet "I'll be right back just wait out here."She ignored the question,she went inside a house.

Ray waited,20 minutes passed and Rayla still wasn't out.Ray felt worried.

15 minutes before

Rayla pov:
"Hello?"I said out loud to see if they were here to meet me "oh Rayla.Hello" The male said."I came here as you told me to.Where are they?"I asked him,a smirk formed on his face."They aren't here."An angry expression had formed onto my face,I was pissed "By the time you get to Nora she'll be gone"he added

"What the fuck do you mean by that!"I didn't understand what he meant,he didn't do anything to her right.?

"That's for you to find out,now where's Ray?"He proceeded to ask me "I don't know a ray."I said "don't lie to me Noah told me so much about it,he even drew a picture out for me."He took a paper out of his pocket and showed me.

I forgot how good Noah was at drawing.

"Your brother and Normans partner correct?"I didn't say a word "That doesn't matter!Why did you take them!"I tried to put it aside.He didn't seem happy that I did "well for revenge on William."He answered me."Oh wait I forgot,I have something for you."He reached into his pocket,he pulled out a knife in a plastic bag.

My first thought was why did he have it and was bloody.

"Why would I want that.It's so damn bloody."I said in disgust "oh I thought you would want something from Nora. I guess not."I felt my heart stop.

As I was about to say something..

Everything went black.

Now

No one POV:
Ray had decided to try to get inside the house,the door was open.Ray entered, right when he walked in he found Rayla on the ground.He walked up to her,he picked her up.'What happened..'he felt someone else in the room but just ignored the feeling.He left with Rayla on his back.

The next day

Rayla had woke up in panic 'oh that was a dream..good relief.'She stood calm "hey are you awake?"She heard Rays voice.

This chapter sucks

Sorry.

Anyways I have a question

If I were to write smut what will you guys feel about that?

Not like I'm planning on writing smut im just saying ‼️