Chapter 24

Very beautiful💕

Yall I just noticed this was story was supposed to be Royal Au that's why ray had maids in the first chapter..I completely forgot and just changed the whole plot.. I might just make another story of royal au 😭

My apologies I haven't updated it's been hard lately 😅

Aka ray calls normans parents by their first name!!

Ray had not seen Nora,every since they got home Nora had not come down- stairs to greet them like always."Hey Will do you know where Nora is?" Ray asked him "I'm positive she's in her room ask Noah he should know where she is"William told him.Ray nodded going to Noah "Hi,do you know what happen to Nora she didn't say hi to me today"Ray told him.

"No,i haven't seen her"Noah said,Ray grabbed his phone calling her and she picked up."Hey Nora where are you?" He asked her "at a friends house, I'm staying the night"She answered "oh alright" Ray told her.

Two hours later

Everyone was hanging out at Emma's house,they tried making Ray drink but he refused."Don't make him if he doesn't want to"Norman told them "oh come on it's just once!"Rayna told Ray "no I'm not going to"Ray denied."Do it or I'll tell h-"Ray quickly shushed her "okay okay I'll drink just shhh"Ray had agreed.She smiled walking away "don't ask please"Ray told Norman "oh okay" He said quietly.

Ray was sitting with Emma,Rayna,Zack and Barbara.They we're whispering about something,Emma seem to gaze at Norman with a look.He looked back at her,they were speaking to each other without saying a word.'Really another one?'Norman eyed her 'yes,tho he's from his job'Emma eyed him back.They eventually stopped when they felt a pair of eyes watching them.

"What was that about?"Hayato asked Norman "what was what about?"He said.Hayato squinted his eyes about "The eye thing what else"He told him "Hm I don't know what you're talking about"Norman said."Change of subject but anyone else curios what Rayna and Ray are hiding from us?"Violet mentioned."Yeah but Ray said not to question it"Norman told them."Let's lay off from it for now"Cislo said.

Oliver and Norman were sitting right next to each other "I wonder how Ray would feel knowing his boyfriend kills people"Oliver said low enough only for Norman to hear."What?"Norman said in a confusion tone "I don't care what you're talking about."He said afterwards."Dont act dumb now." Oliver told him

"you can't keep that secret forever,Ray is eventually going to find out"He told him.Norman didn't say a word,he was thinking.He just looked at him, Oliver just had a smile on his face..

Later

"Hey it's okay don't cry.."Emma was patting Rays back "my ice cream..!"Ray
cried.

Ray felt himself about to vomit.

"I feel s-sick.."Ray said.He vomited on the ground.Emma was just there patting his back.

Zack walked in the living room."Ray threw up."He said,Norman stood up 'oh my god'.

Norman walked in the room "oh god Ray."

After that

Norman was washing his hands,Ray was standing right beside him holding onto his shirt."I..don't feel g-good.." ray had said slurring his words,Ray was once again about to vomit.Norman quickly made ray face the trash can.
He just waited by Rays side as he threw up in trash can.

A few minutes passed "you done?"He asked Ray and he nodded a little, Norman grabbed Rays hand.He started to walk to the front door "Guys I think we should get going now."Norman told everyone.

They said there goodbyes and left.

As Norman was driving back home,he took a glance of ray."You okay?"He asked,Ray shook his head."My stomach hurts..."Ray whined "Can you hold my hand..?"He asked afterwards.Norman smiled and reached for Rays hand.

With Nora

"Emily I don't think we should be sneaking out this late.."Nora whispered to her friend."Ugh stop being such a scary cat,there's a party I want to go to" Emily told her."But it's like three in the morning-"

"Shut up Nora just come on.We'll be fine..!"Emily cut her off "alright.."Nora just stood quiet.

They made it out the house and were walking.

'I don't trust this..'Nora thought a bit worried,as they were walking Nora felt a weird vibe.She looked around,she saw someone.'Maybe I'm just being paranoid..'She shook it off thinking it was her imagination."Nora you good?" Emily asked "Uh..yeah.."Nora answered in a unsure tone.

Nora felt her phone vibrate.She pulled it out seeing what it was.

Norman:
Nora.Where are you?

Nora ignored it, Norman had tried calling her.

"I'm gonna-"Emily snatched Noras phone "no! Don't answer what if he comes and get us.He'll just ruin the fun!"Emily said."But-"Nora was cut off "just be quiet Nora."Emily threw her phone in a pond.

Nora eyes widened "why'd you do that" Nora shouted at Emily "why not."She shrugged not caring.They began to argue ignoring their surroundings,Nora had saw someone hiding behind a tree. "Emily.."Nora said "what!"She slightly shouted at Nora."Someone's watching us.."Nora whispered "your seeing things"Emily said after taking a glance.

"I swear I saw someone right there!" Nora said it a bit too loud "shut up and quit it!"Emily told her."Nobody will be out this late,let's just keep going"She said afterwards."Emily I think we should go bac-"Nora tried to tell her. "UGH CAN YOU QUIT IT YOUR ALWAYS TRYING TO BE SAFE WHY CANT YOU JUST RISK IT FOR ONCE!" Emily had snapped at her.

"Maybe because I'm not like you!You idiot!"Nora had told her.

"Why are we taking Nora again..?"

"Because boss can't let go the fact that William killed his best friend when they were younger."

"Wait but how does he know William did it?"

"He said that he had saw it all but no one believed him when he finally said something."

"Oh,but why take his daughter. She didn't have anything to do with that"

"He wants revenge"

"Why can't we tell boss we couldn't find her.I don't want her to go-"

"Just shut up and let's get this over with."

HEHE GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR SO LONG.

This chapter was so shitty I'm so sorry 😞