Annabeth gets hurt and Percy is cute

"Where is she?!" Percy yelled, running into the infirmary.

"Over here," Will said motioning for Percy to come over.

"What happened?" He asked, seeing his girlfriend on a stretcher, unconscious. Those monsters will pay for hurting her, he thought bitterly.

"She'll be fine." Will said, bringing Percy out of his thoughts. "She has a pretty deep cut on her side but we patched it up pretty quickly so she didn't lose a lot of blood. It's starting to bruise up though." Will looked over at Percy and sighed. He had come straight from the battle.
I think you need to get yourself cleaned up and check up on her later."

"No." Percy said, sitting down. He had monster blood and dust all over him but he didn't care. All that mattered was Annabeth. "I'm not leaving her side. Ever." He took her hand in his, as if to prove his point.

He sat with her for three days, falling asleep in his chair and almost falling out of it. Everytime after waking up, he would stroke her cheek with the back of his hand and mutter reassuring things to the unconscious girl. Even when unconscious, she would lean into his touch.

Will stood in the doorway of the infirmary, watching but not wanting to interrupt their moment. He had come over to check on Annabeth to see how she was doing but soon realized that she was in good hands with Percy.