Athena isn't impressed

"What are you doing here, Athena?" Percy asked, not turning around as a woman approached him from behind.

"I just came to check up on things." She said, kissing her granddaughter on the cheek who was in the Walmart cart. Percy got the item he was looking for and put it in the cart. "I can't believe my daughter left you alone with my grandchild."

"Yeah, well, I am her dad so..."

"I don't care." Athena said. "I was never impressed by you, and I'm not sure how my daughter was. You act like a child and have no respect your elders!"

"Oh, like you? Do you really think I would have respect for someone who constantly berates me because I love her daughter?"

Athena's eyes went wide in surprise, "did you just yell at me, Mr. Jackson?"

"Yes."

"Percy? Mom?" Annabeth asked, walking down the aisle. She had gone to the bathroom and when she came back it looked like her husband and her mother were about to get into a fight. "What's going on?"

"Mr. Jackson just yelled at me!" Athena said.

"'Mr. Jackson'," Annabeth said, quoting her mom. "Is my husband mom. And if he yelled at you, he probably had a good reason."

"Annabeth Chase, do not take-"

"Annabeth Jackson," Annabeth corrected. "I think you should leave, mom."

Athena huffed, "fine." 

A/N: Yay, this ones longer! I couldn't find the headcannon for this so I just put a Athena meme! Hope you guys are enjoying these!