Skipping Grades

"Hey honey, come here." Annabeth said, motioning for her seven year old daughter to come to her. Seven year old Sally Jackson, walked toward her mom.

"Yeah mom?" She asked, setting her coloring book and crayons down on the counter.

"You have an opportunity to skip two grades! Isn't that exciting!" Annabeth asked, trying to show some excitement for her daughter.

"What about Jason?" Her daughter asked.

Annabeth's eyes went wide in confusion. "Jason? Who's Jason?"

"Jason Valdez!"

"Jason... Leo and Calypso's son? He goes to your school?" Her daughter nodded. I wonder how we've never seen them before, she asked herself. "I'm sorry sweetie, but he won't be moving up with her."

Sally crossed her arms and huffed. "Well then if he's not moving up with me, then I'm staying down with him!"

"But Sally, this is a great opportunity. You've said before how boring school is."

"Yeah, but it'd be even boring without Jason! So I'm not moving up!" Then she grabbed her coloring book and crayons and went back into the living room with her dad.

Annabeth sighed. Maybe it's for the best, she thought. Then she got up and went into the living room as well, to spend some time with her family. 

A/N: This is the longest one so far, oh yeah! I hope you all are enjoying these so far and it's what you wanted when some of you guys said for me to do Percabeth! If you have any suggestions for ideas or headcannons, let me know in the comments, I might end up writing a few of them!