The Prophecy

Annabeth was sitting at the Athena table, eating her lunch when Piper ran up to her. "Rachel is giving a prophecy!" Piper yelled before Annabeth had time to say anything.

Annabeth stood up, her food forgotten. "It works again?" She asked. Rachels powers had been a little twitchy lately and weren't working quite right. A couple day ago the visions had stopped all together.

"Come on!" Piper said, ignoring Annabeth's question.

They race across the camp and find Rachel standing in the middle of the camp, a crowd surrounding her. "What's happening?" Annabeth asks Rachel.

"I see a boy..." Rachel starts. "He's holding something, something shiny. A ring." Rachel says, her eyes moving behind her eyelids.

"What?" Annabeth asks. Why would she get a vision of that?, Annabeth asked herself. She felt her shoulder get tapped and turned around to see Percy standing behind her, holding a small box. "Percy...?"

He smiled and got down on one knee. "Annabeth Chase, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

"Yes!" She yelled hugging him, which knocked him down on the ground. She stayed on top of him and kissed him. Everyone around them started clapping and cheering, making the newly engaged couple smile through their kiss.