the party

RDs POV

As I was getting ready for the winter party which I was being forced to go by my friends. I was in a plain maroon dress, a locket my sister made me, and black leggings... And loafers cause as rarity says it'll be "un-formal" For me to wear sneakers...

I honestly hate loafers but it's WAY to cold outside for sandals.

I was in my dorm, Pinkie was with fluttershy, AJ was sharing with rarity, and twi could be with me but NOOOOOOOO she wants to be home with her brother and niece and Gilda my roommate makes fun of me and beats me up...

I put my coat on to hide the bruises on my and to keep from the cold... I used cover up from Rite-Aid to cover up my leg bruises, and I had gauze around my arm cause she "accidentally"  Cut my arm with a knife! And that was just after I had a shower 5 minutes ago!

"C'mon crash your friends are outside waiting!" I heard... She was going to stay and wanted me out

"Ok Gilda...." I sighed, grabbed my backpack and phone and went out her pushing me a little....

I ran down to my friends

"Rainbow darling what's wrong with your hair!" Rarity said in terror

I hadn't done it, "oh it's ok I'll bru-"

Rarity cut me off "uh un un we're doing it while the girls are setting up for the show"

I groaned as we walked

I wanted AJ to carry me on her back like she used to when I was hurt but instead I just limped unnoticed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we were there I was immediately pulled to the back and rarity tried to pull off my coat

I pulled it back around me...

"What's wrong darling it's 70°F in here it's warm" She said

"I-i'm just cold rare" I stuttered

She felt my forehead... I was one of those 'always sick' kids so I got colds and the flu easily

"You aren't warm Darling what's the matter?I need to take your coat off to do your hair" She said

"Un uh... I'm fine" I said and turned away

She crossed her arms "which one do you want Apple Jack, or twilight?"

She knew twi can knock sense into me and AJ knew when I was lying...

I sighed, "they're all gonna come anyway... "

Rarity went to get there girls...

I say in the corner with a blanket I found in the storage closet and wrapped it around me...

The girls came in and AJ came over picking me up like a child on her hip and removed the blanket, "now what's wrong sugar? Rarity said you ain't got no fever so what's botherin' you"

"I'm just cold ok!" I said obviously Lying and hid my face in my coat...

AJ put me on the table... "We're either doing this the easy way or the hard way dash"

"W-whats the options..." I asked scared

"You either take off the jacket" Twilight started

"Or me and twilight hold you down as AJ and rarity either take off or cut off your coat!!" Pinkie finished...

These girls must have some form of mind reading...

"Neither... This was my mom's coat" I said curling up