proposal

YOU HEARD ME!
Rainbows POV

I was with the girls, I had heard rarity and twilight talking about soarin and me and something else?

We went to the mall for some reason? I had been laying on AJ cause I was exhausted, I didn't really sleep last night cause soarin was with his friends and I was at pinkies with the girls. I literally layed down for 1 second and fell asleep them not even 10 minutes later pinkie woke me up.

Actually...come to think of it, pinkie didn't come with us? She had some party to plan.

We went into the mall and rarity pulled us around, well me really I don't know why but I was the victim of today's torcher.

Rarity had gotten me a dress for some reason, we were going to have a barbecue in mine and soarin's backyard tonight, I didn't even know till last night when I was saying goodnight to soarin through Video chat.

About I would say a hour and half later we left. We went to Rarity's shop/house.

"Come on darling try it on" Rarity said

I sighed as she shoved me into the dressing room. I tried it on.

It wasn't exactly a dress but more of a jumper thing with a short skirt attached.

I went out cautiously cause I liked it but I didn't want them to know!

"So how do you like it"twilight asked

"It's... Cool" I said trying not to smile

"You like it darling" Rarity said

I smiled slightly

"Woah rainbow likin' somethin' rarity picked out" AJ said

I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at my house finally! The girls had gotten changed and then we went.

I had been talking and just messing around. I went to go find my phone I left inside.

I came back out and talked with rarity fluttershy and AJ. They all started giggling.

"What?" I asked

"Turn around darling" Rarity said

"Ok?" I turned around...

Soarin was on his knee holding a ring.

"Rainbow Dash, will you marry me?" He asked

"Yes!" I squealed

He stood up and put the ring on my finger.

We then kissed, I heard the everyone clapping. When we pulled apart I blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night I knew I had my soulmate, and I've known him all my life, I'm so happy it's him!