The animagus and werewolf

This is a Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts reference, it will explain what one is in the story, this took a LOT of research so I hope you enjoy! Video is six minutes above explaining everything from harry Potter!

Rainbows POV

3 long, hard, and painful, months to become a animagus, at the age of 14.

Now you might be asking, "what is a animagus?" Well an animagus is someone that can change from a human to animal and back again, it's a very tough and painful at first, but in the end you get to be half animal!

Me and my sister are somehow both witches, that live with our parents... Well it might explain that, (in this realm) we are adopted, and raised poorly, almost like Harry Potter. As you probably already know I'm 14,in my 4th year at Hogwarts, and my sister Cloud that is 11 will be in Hogwarts this year.

We got kicked out of the house, and left at Diagon Alley, where we would've spent a whole month if someone didn't find us. This is how it went...

"Sis are we really spending a month here, then having to find someone to take us to platform 9 3/4" Cloud asked me

"Probably," I said, "but don't worry alright, we'll get there," I said to her

"At least we won't get hurt" She said

"Yup, for about a year," I said, "let's go find a place we can sleep"

"Ok" She said "what if we ask Ollivander"

"We'll ask him later" I said, he's nice and all, but he can be a bit crazy on my terms.

"Alright" She said, "knockturn alley hm..."

"Girls that's no place for children" I heard and grabbed Clouds wrist,

"Come on" He said, I couldn't see his face, but I think it was hagrid, he was tall.

I held Clouds wrist and walked over to him. It was hagrid.

"Hagrid" I asked like I didn't know who he was.

"Why are you two over by knockturn alley," He asked

Cloud hid behind me in fear, she had never seen hagrid before.

"We got kicked out of our house, and now are looking for a place to stay" I said

"Oh," He said, "let's find ya somewhere, and I'm guessing that this one behind you is a first year"

I nodded, cloud looked at him in fear.

"I'm not gonna hurt ya" He said, "I'm one if the Hogwarts professors"

Cloud came out of hiding, and gripped my arm.

Hagrid asked her, "what's your name little witch"

"Cloud chaser"she said quietly

"Alright cloud chaser, let's go find you two somewhere to stay" He said. We started walking to one of the shops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want me to watch 2 girls for a month"

"Yea" Hagrid said,

"Why" The shop keeper if Broomstx asked

"Because it's only a month, well 2 and a half week but you get the point"

"Fine but I better get that Niffler" He said

Hagrid rolled his eyes.

"Thank you" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~