The Rainbow Princess

Rainbow's POV

As I walked through the castle with my book,

I heard "Princess, please put that book down, your family is waiting" It was the buttler Cedric.

"Alright" I closed my book and put it into my bag

"By the way happy birthday" He said

"Thanks" I smiled slightly.

Ya, it was my birthday and no one ever knew except for the staff, they would do something small but special so the king wouldn't find out.

I followed Cedric to where my "family" Was. I have my dad who's king and a older sister who gets everything from big parties to friends...

Sometimes I just want to be a normal girl, I'm not even the King's daughter, I'm his step daughter, you see my mom married the king when I was around 6 or 7, but then one day when she was coming back from visiting my uncle the car she was in spun out of control and she died... At least that's what I got told, I can still feel she's alive though, I can just feel it...

I got into the carriage thing, I don't know why we still use them, probably because of the accident

"Rainbow Dash, you better not start any chaos with that... Magic...of yours," My dad twitched at the word magic,

You see I can control wind, only the king my sister and the Royal staff know.

I can levitate and move air, I've created tornadoes and destroyed a little abandoned shack both on accident. I have done good like help clean, and can get things up high with it too. I can also cool things down as long as it's not food... You don't want to know.

But anyway when we got to the town the king told me, "pick you up here at 10 PM, if we remember" Then they went off. Good thing I don't wear the same dresses my sister does. I'm forced to wear them but sometimes I get away with overalls and a T-shirt like today.

I walked through the city and people waved and said hi, I finally found the book store, I went in and looked around I wasn't watching where I was going so I bumped into someone.

"Sorry! Sorry" I said to the person,

"It's ok, Are you ok" It was a boy.

"Ya I'm ok, are you ok" I said

"Ya I'm alright" He said, he had pale skin and Navy hair. He reached out his hand to help me up and I accepted, "I'm soarin, soarin skies"

"I'm Rainbow dash" I replied

"As in princess Rainbow dash" He said

"You can say that" I said

"Your majesty" He bowed

"No, no need to bow, I'm just a normal person today" I said

He nodded, "what are you planning on doing today"

I shrugged, "I don't know, I usually just read all day, I never have anyone to do anything with anyway"

"Well, I'll hangout with you" He said

"You don't have to" I said

"I have nothing to do today and no one to do anything with either, we could be friends?" He said

"I... I would love to be friends" I said

"Well then, that's awesome!" He said, "c'mon I'll show you a cool spot to hang out"

I followed him to a tree house. We climbed up and I looked around.

"Wow this is aweso- woah!" I tripped and my bag fell, my book and tiara fell out,