why me...why him

Rainbow has stuff going on at home and is being bullied at school, she has a locket that her mother gave her. She always has it on.

Rainbows POV

"Why is he so cute..." I thought as I stared at the boy in the desk in front of me, "I love his Navy hair, and his pale blue skin and..."

I suddenly felt someone tap in my shoulder... It was just AJ...

"Was I daydreaming again" I whispered, we were in science class...

"Yeah, ya did" She said

I heard someone giggling behind me, I looked rarity an fluttershy were giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Rainbow darling" Rarity said, "you like soarin don't you"

"Why do you wanna know" I said

"Because, you're staring at him again"

"He's the captain of the boys basketball and soccer teams" I said

"You know he stares at you in math" Shy said

I blushed, "he does" I said as I played with a peace of my rainbow hair.

"Ya he does you should see when discord wakes him from his trance after class" Shy giggled

Ya so... Fluttershy, rarity, twilight, pinkie, and even AJ all have boyfriends... I was the only one left...

"You should talk to him darling" Rarity said

"You think" I said still playing with my hair

"Ya you should" She said, "he likes you back discord Even tells me how much he talks about 'The rainbow princess' it's really cute" Shy giggled

"The rainbow princess?" I questioned

The bell rang and everyone got up and left, the school day was over and I decided to watch the boys soccer team practice, I mean all the girls go, even shy even though discord doesn't play he likes to be with shy and cheer his friends on.

I sat on top of the bleachers and waited for soarin to come out to set up.

When he did I went down to him, "hey soarin" I said trying to keep my blush down

"Hey dash" He said putting his backpack down I saw him trying to hide a blush too.

"You want help setting up?" I asked

"Ya the team needs some drill work" He said with a short laugh

I giggled, "ya I watch you practice, those guys really need to step up there game"

He grabbed some cones "glad you can tell"

I grabbed a few.

"So why do you come to the practices" He asked

"I could ask you the same question why do you come to the girls"

"Fair point" He said

I helped him set up, we finished as the rest of his team got there, I went to sit on the bleachers and waited for the girls.

I started to stare at soarin again, he's been my best friend since preschool! I've literally had a crush on him since 5th grade... 5th grade... worst year ever...

I brought my knees close to my chest, I hated 5th grade year, especially with them in it, I placed my head on my knees.

"BOO" I heard

"GAAAH" I screamed it was discord, "DISCORD!" I said and kicked his shin

"OW rainbow why'd you do that!" He whined