their daughter

(Above⬆ is the boat and below ⬇ is what rainbow looked like in this part)

Rainbows POV

I walked around the deck on my father's ship, I'm only 13 so I can't really go on land without a friend, but I don't have any, no one my age wants to hang out with "rainbow dash:the captain's crazy daughter"

My dad gives water tours where every day every 3 hours, we give a tour and it's a 2 hour tour for some reason,

The reason why I'm even here inside of with mom is because.
A.she works all day as a pediatrician and
B. My dad makes me clean up the place all by myself!

I hate it!

I leaned on the railing of the ship, looking for anything interesting.

I decided that I could go pretend to be a captain before we head off on another boring tour.

I went to the cabin of the ship and pretended to make announcements, not knowing I was actually pressing the button.

"RAINBOW!" I heard

I quickly put the announcer thingy back.

"What are you doing in here!" My dad yelled

"Sorry dad..." I said, "just got board an-"

"No excuses" He cut me off, "out, you'll be published later"

"Yes sir" I said

I started walking out as he hit my back hard.

I winced.

"Oh shut it" He said

I left the cabin as people got on the ship, I went to the back and just stared off into the water.

We Set off and heard my dad say, "welcome to canterlot boat tour, I am captain dash and I hope you enjoy the tour"

I repeated every word, as I always do.

We went past landmarks and I turned and saw the bullies from school! My eyes widened.

No this wasn't happening.

"Or is rainbow crash! What are you doing here" One of them said

"My dad's the captain" I said, "I don't really even want to be here"

"Well we'll take care of that" The other said,

They basically pushed me over the railing, I grabbed onto the metal bar but my hands were slipping, and I probably sprained my wrist.

I heard them laughing and they just left me there.

I could see my dad, he looked at me, chuckled, then went back to the wheel

I felt myself slip but then someone grabbed me!

I looked, it was soarin! He was the only person I talk to in school, if you don't count the bullies. He also is my mom's best friends son, and my boyfriend.