wake up

3rd POV

They were fighting King Sombra, the mane six, and their boyfriends were all ponyed up and trying to take him down, they were in a place where no one was. As they fought Sombra, Rainbow got hit with a spell and got knocked out.

Soarin rushed and flew over to her as she ponyed down. "Dashie wake up" He said and repeated shaking her.

She wouldn't wake up.

"Get her out of here!" Twilight yelled,

"We got this" Applejack yelled

Soarin picked up Rainbow and got her out of harm's way, he ponyed down and held rainbow in his lap still trying to wake her up.

"Rainbow wake up" Soarin said

He tried for a few hours, she still had a pulse, and her heart was still beating, soarin held rainbow close and sobbed still trying to wake her.

The others finally defeated Sombra and came over to the couple.

"Dashie," Soarin sobbed, "please wake up,"

The others ponyed down and crowded around. Twilight checked rainbow's pulse and heart again, "we got to get her to a hospital"

Soarin picked up dashie as they all ponyed up again except dashie, soarin flew holding rainbow in his arms. Still whispering for her not to leave him.

They made it to the hospital and they immediately took dashie too the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later they let soarin go back and see her. She was still unconscious.

"You're soarin right" A doctor asked

He nodded

"I'm sorry, she had to go through surgery to stop internal bleeding, and she won't wake up till tomorrow" He said

Soarin nodded trying to hide his emotions.

"I'll leave you with her" He said and left the door closed.

He went over to the bed and looked at dashie, she had a breathing tube and cuts along her face from the fight. She had a black eye too.

He face was mostly covered with her rainbow hair. Soarin moved her hair to see her face,

The only sound you could hear were the beeping from the various machines rainbow was hooked up to.

He kissed her cheek, and held her hand,

Soarin suddenly noticed that rainbow's eyes started to open...

"Soar..." She said,

"Dashie" He said

"I... Love...you..." She said, "too weak" Her eyes started closing again

"Don't pass out again" Soarin said

"I'll see you...  tomorrow" Dashie smiled as she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soarin stayed in the hospital with rainbow so when she woke up she would see a familiar face.

The next day came, a new doctor had taken the breathing tube. Soarin was sitting on the hospital bed. The new doctor come back in to check on Rainbow.

Rainbow eyes started to open, she smiled, "soar..." She coughed.

"Dashie" Soarin said

Rainbow tried to sit up but the doctor stopped her, "relax sweetie" She said,

Rainbow coughed from not drinking water, "what happened"

"You passed out and wouldn't wake up" Soarin said

"Oh" She coughed

"I'm going to get you some water ok" The doctor said

Dashie nodded

She left.

Soarin explained to dashie what happened.

The doctor came back with a water bottle.

"I'll leave you too," She said then looked at soarin, "you might need to help her drink the water"

Soarin nodded and she left

Dashie tried to open the water.

Soarin smiled and opened it.

Soarin helped dashie drink her water.

"Thank you" Rainbow said.

"No problem" He said putting the water on the table.

Rainbow suddenly passed out once more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow didn't wake up for a few days, buy had to stay in the hospital for a few weeks.

Rainbow would just pass out randomly and wouldn't wake up for hours.

All rainbow wanted was to go home...