number 2

Future, Rainbow is 5 months pregnant with another kid and cumulus there first kid is now 4 almost 5  years old.

Rainbows POV

"Hi daddy" I heard cue say in the kitchen I went to the doorway.

"Hi cue" He said I watched him pick her up.

"Mommy" Cue said seeing me, she had her baby doll we got her in her hands.

"Hi cutie" I said

"When's my sibling getting here" She asked playing with her doll.

She knew about me being pregnant, and that's all she knew.

"Couple more months cue" Soarin said

"Awwwwww" Cue said

I chuckled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 months later soarin had brought me to the hospital and I was laying on the hospital bed.

Cumulus was with Fluttershy and her daughters Lily-rose (that is now 7) and twins Mystery and Calamity (who are both 4)

I was put on medicine again and was laying on the hospital bed on my phone.

Soarin asked me "you sure your ok"

"I'm fine soarin" I said,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I had my child I had fallen asleep. When I woke up soarin was holding the baby.

"Hi honey" He said to me, he handed me the baby, "another little girl" He smiled.

I held her in my arms.

"What are we going to name her" He asked

"I don't know" I said,

"How about breeze" He said

I smiled, "little breezy"

The door opened I heard a small voice say, "Mommy? Daddy?" I looked and saw cue!

"Hi cue" I said, I looked up at shy "hi shy"

"Hi, as soon as she saw Soarin's text she tried to run out the door" She said

I chuckled, "that's cue"

"Mommy, do I have a sister"  She asked

"Your new sister Breeze" I said

I moved over a bit, and soarin helped cue onto the hospital bed.

"You wanna hold her" I asked cue

She nodded

I helped cue hold breeze.

"I remember when lily held cumulus" Shy said

"I remember holding her mom, I was 5" Lily said trying to pick up Mystery that was trying to get the gloves.

We talked, when Windy got here she held breeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finally went Home, we picked up Cue from my sister Cloud's house, she's still going to school so she doesn't come see me till I'm out of the hospital.

We went home. I put Breeze too sleep and cumulus came and hugged me.

"Hi cue" I said and brushed back her hair, putting my other arm around her

"I missed you mommy" She said

"I missed you too" I said back

"Mommy" She said

"Ya cue" I said

"Can we cuddle" She asked

I picked her up, "of course cutie," I kissed her forehead, she got as close to me as she could.

"You know your no supposed to hold her for long for a few more days" Soarin said seeing me holding cumulus.

"She just wanted to cuddle" I said holding Cue close.

He took her out of my arms, "fine but you can't be holding her till Wednesday" He put cue down.

It was only Sunday.

"Fine" I said he walked away going upstairs, "c'mon let's go on couch"

We went to the couch she cuddled next to me.

"Is daddy no fun" I asked her

"Daddy is too safe" She said

I chuckled, "he is"

We just sat there as she cuddled with me. I heard a soft snore. She had fallen asleep.

"Awwww" I said, "let's getcha to bed"

I carried her upstairs and into her room, I got her in pajamas and tucked her in.

I then went to bed soarin was already there and asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just changed and feed Breeze. It's been 5 months and She has green eyes and dark blue with a rainbow streak in her hair.

Cue is sorta the opposite, she has magenta eyes, and light blue with a rainbow streak.

Anyway, I went downstairs and put Breeze in her play thing. I went to get her bottle when I heard a loud bang!

I rushed back into the other room to find cue on the ground by the steps crying.

I quickly ran over to her, I picked her up and layed her on the couch, I heard soarin come downstairs, he went over to Breeze and picked her up then came over.

"It's ok Cue" I said I kept saying things to calm her down.

Once she did I kissed her forehead.

"What happened cue" I asked

"I tripped on something and fell down the stairs" She said.

She had a couple bruises and her wrist was too.

Soarin pulled me over to talk, "how about you stay here with breeze and I go with her to the ER"

"No, I'm going, and you stay with Breeze," I said

"Alright" He said.

I went back over to cue.

"We're going to go somewhere that'll help you alright" I said picking her up

She nodded, I grabbed my stuff and Cue's toy turtle tank she got from me.

I put her in her car seat and got in.

We went to the urgent care place and they basically put her wrist in a brace and said she was alright.

When we got home she had fallen asleep, and Breeze was asleep on soarin.

It is great having two but also challenging but I'm always up for a challenge.