sleeping beauty

3rd person POV

It was the 15th century, the queen had just given birth to a baby girl, a princess was born, she had rainbow locks like her father, and the magenta eyes of her mother. Her name... Rainbow Dash.

At the party the kingdom through for her, three of the four fairies were invited.

The fairy of Apples and all the fruits, Applejack... The fairy of gems and fashion, Rarity... And the fairy of nature and the animals, Fluttershy.

The other fairy had no wings, as they were taken by the king from a different kingdom. This fairy was once known as Twilight sparkle but now is midnight sparkle with her assistant Spike a baby dragon.

The first fairy to give there gift was Rarity, she gave baby princess the gift of beauty.

The second fairy to give there gift was Applejack, she gave her the gift of song, as it helps make plants grow.

Before the last fairy Fluttershy gave her gift, Midnight Sparkle showed up. She put a curse on the princess for not inviting her, the curse was that on her 16th birthday, she would prick her finger on a spinning wheel, dying instantly.

After she left Fluttershy used her gift to make the curse not kill her but put her into a deep sleep, to only be woken up by a true love's kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the party the three fairies were asked to take the princess and raise her as there own. The fairies greatful took on the responsibility of raising the newborn princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years past, the young princess had been living with the three fairies for 8 years. She was in the forest with some of the animals.

The young girl had heard something in the forest and went to investigate, what she found was intriguing. A young boy, about the same age as the princess. He had Navy hair, pale blue skin, and green eyes.

"Hello" He said

"Hi" Rainbow said

"What are you doing out here" He asked

"I was playing with the animals" She said

"Well I'm Soarin" He said

"I'm rainbow" The princess said

"That's a beautiful name," Soarin said

"Thank you" Rainbow said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple more year past and now the princess was 16.

The fairies started keeping a closer eye on her.

But later the evening, the princess was lured into a bedroom in the palace threw a secret passageway.

A spindle was waiting for her.

She was drawn to it, until she pricked her finger.

"Ow!" She said looking at the blood of her finger. She sat on the bed and wondered how she got there.

The princess fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple hours later the fairies found her and gasped.

"How did she get here" Rarity said

"That girl in so curious she had to know what that green glowing orb was" Applejack said

Fluttershy went over to her and layed the princess on the bed. On her back.

Rarity came over with a rose, folding the princesses arms over her chest, with the rose in the princesses grasp.

Applejack just fixed the princesses bangs out of her face so you could see her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fairies had found the same boy the now sleeping princess was talking to 8 years ago. He was a prince.

It had took them 4 years to find him, they had tryed hundreds of thousands of men in the first year but none woke the princess.

Applejack had closed off the way up with thorny rose vines so no evil could take her.

They had found him a were bringing him to the castle to the tallest tower where she lays.

The prince used his sword to cut through applejack's vines making it to the princess.

When he saw her, he went to her, brushed her bangs out of her face, so he could see her face.

The princess hadn't moved in years. The fairies watched.

Prince soarin leaned down and kissed the princesses lips. After he pulled away.

The princesses eyes fluttered open, she saw the prince.

The princess sat up holding the undead rose.

The two kissed again.

The prince helped her off the bed, but she could still walk as if she had been doing it yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two got married and the prince was from the kingdom that took the forth fairy's wings. The gave them back to the now fairy of stars and night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The curtains closed as the audience applause was heard. The play had gone on perfectly. Conffeti cannons were set off. The cast went into the wings.

"That was Amazing!" Pinkie squealed being the props director.

"At least I got to kiss my boyfriend instead of one of yours" Rainbow said then kissed soarin's cheek.

"Same here" He said

"C'mon people you have to take your bows" Sunset said.

They always got five minutes to get set to the specific wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The curtains reopened,

The kids that were in background ran out and bowed.

Then the two random 18 year olds that were the king and queen.

Next Twilight and spike

Then Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity

Next time last Cloud and Sonic who played Rainbow and Soarin when they were little.

Lastly Rainbow and Soarin, they bowed, and kissed.

The whole cast waved as the curtains closed again, and they all screamed that they were done. Before all going backstage.