why me...why him (part 4)

Rainbows POV

We cleaned all day leaving the basement for tomorrow, we didn't want to go down there, cloud looked exhausted and started wheezing a bit, I put the cleaning stuff away and went over to cloud.

"You ok baby" I asked kneeling down to her height.

She coughed, "ya..."

"Are you sick baby"

"I feel sick" She layed on me, wrapping her arms around my neck losely

"Let's getcha to bed" I said and picked her up,

she coughed, "you should rest to sissy..." She said a bit horse

I smiled, "I will, I'm just more worried about you"

I layed her on one of the mattresses. "Dashie go rest, I'll be ok"

I layed on the other mattress, "I'm laying right here"

Cloud already fell asleep and I soon followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soarin's POV

I'm worried about dashie, she's been more jumpy lately and overprotective of her sister. She runs away a lot too, I hope she gets better, and doesn't pass it onto cloud.

Rainbow is one of the best girls I know she's just the most energetic, funny, little cutie, I know, I like that she's small... Maybe too small... But anyway I like how I can hold her and that she trusts me with her little sister.

I went home and talked to my mom, ya I'm a mama's boy, sue me. Not literally.

"Hey mom" I said and made sure Skyler wasn't listening that little ninja is sneaky.

"Ya soarin" Mom said putting dishes away

"How would you feel if I liked someone" I said and helped her.

She smirked, "depending on who it is"

"Oh just this cute girl that has a little sister and rainbow locks"  I said either a chuckle

"I'm happy for you, you teo use too hang out a lot when you were just a tike" She said

"Thanks mom" I said.

I finished helping her put the dishes away, and went to find the ninja.

She was in her room on her tablet.

"Hey Skyler whatcha doing" I asked

"Don't step a foot in here" She said with a giggle, she trys to act like those sisters that hate there brothers but we're too close to be like that.

I stepped in, "well already did"

She laughed, then sighed, "I've been trying to call sweetie bell"

"She's probably doing something" I said

"Alright" Shea said then smirked, she threw the tablet on the bed and ran and jumped on me.

"Aye!" I trapped her

"Let me go!" She said laughing

"Fine" I said and put her on her bed and ran into my room

Sorry it was short but it was something leave me one shot ideas, and comments I love reading them.