quibble!

Rainbows POV

I was hanging out with soarin my best friend, we were playing soccer in the park, I was winning by a long shot.

"I call cheating" Soarin said

"How can you cheat there's no one else here!" I said

"I don't know but the score is 2-15" He complained

"Stop being a sore loser soarin" I said

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice, "Rainbow!" It yelled

I looked to see who it was, Quibble... My stupid Ex...acts like twilight.

"Quibble" I muttered

"Whos that dashie" Soarin asked

Ya he calls me that I tell him not in public but he does it anyway, I kinda like it, "Quibble Pants my ex" I said

"You dated before" He asked

"YES!" I said already annoyed  "worst 3 months of my life"

"Hey rainbow, who's the new boyfriend" Quibble asked taking his nose out of a book.

"He's NOT my boyfriend Quibble" I yelled

"Sheesh! Then who is this" He asked

"That's soarin my best friend" I said.

"Nice to meet you" Quibble said putting his hand out for soarin to shake. Soarin didn't.

"Now what do you want" I said ready to punch him in the face if it was something stupid.

"just thought I would drop by and say hi" He said. He then was about to kiss me.

I slapped him, "DON'T YOU DARE!" I yelled

"Ow!" He screamed, and ran

"Rainbow when were you going to tell me" Soarin asked

"You didn't need to know, not even the girls know" I explained

He crossed his arms and pouted,

"Soar, please, I don't even like him stop getting so jealous over every boy I talk to" I said giving him a light punch on the arm.

"I'm just concerned about you, you know how your dad treated you, I don't want you to go through that again" He said almost yelling.

I felt tears rising.

Ya my dad use to abuse me and my sister, he's in jail, and my mom is dead, she died a few hours after giving birth to my little sister cloud.

"I know that" I said with a sniffle.

"Dashie," He said, "C'mere" He pulled me into a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person

Soarin started to get jealous at quibble, he secretly liked rainbow and didn't want her to be with anyone else. Soarin wanted to keep rainbow safe,he wanted to date his best friend.

Soarin's POV

I HATE THAT QUIBBLE! he doesn't know dashie and she doesn't want to know him! I might just be jealous but he is twilight in guy form! Ugh! Quibble is just so crazy!

And that he was...

Thanks besteverday for giving me the idea comment more, everyone comment ideas.