exhausted

Rainbows POV

We we're at a sleep over with pinkie, and by we I mean, me the girls and our boyfriends. I was planning on falling asleep on the floor in my little corner or laying on soarin, I couldn't fall asleep because of my dad, he spent hours of beating me and my sister up, cloud kept having nightmares and I couldn't fall asleep, worried about her safety. She was at soarin's house with Skylar and his mom. Actually I haven't slept in 3 days cause of my dad.

When we all got there we were in her room as always, I went into my small corner and layed against the wall, I suddenly got got jumped on.

"Dashie wake up! You can't fall asleep now!" It was pinkie, she grabbed my wrist tight and pulled me over to the others.

When she let go I had a red hand mark on my wrist, I sat by soarin laying on his shoulder, they were playing "the commercial game" Pinkie was explaining it.

"A bowl comprises numbered chits and each of the participants has to choose his/her serial number.The teen, who picks up the number one can stand up and the one with number two can choose an object from the room.The first with number one has to present a commercial related to the object picked by number two and speak on it for 30 seconds." She explained

I wasn't playing, even though I probably would have to.

"Who wants to go first!" Pinkie screamed making me jump.

They started playing then soarin said to me, "dashie look at me for a minute"

I looked at him.

He put his hand on my cheek, "dashie you have bags under your eyes, and you look exhausted, when did you sleep last"

"Tuesday night" I said with a yawn

"Dashie you have to sleep" He said

"I know but I jus-" I got cut off

"Dashie your turn" Pinkie yelled

"Huh?" I said

"Take your turn"she said

It took me a second but my body finally moved, I took my turn and went back to soarin.

" Let's try to get ya to sleep " He said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept trying to sleep but just couldn't, pinkie kept me up with her loudness and the music that was playing, when she made me go again I got up but my legs wouldn't move any farther than that.

"C'mon dashie" Pinkie said

I fell to my knees, I was too tired to move. I looked at soarin who was next to me.

"C'mon dashie! Take your turn!" She yelled,

It hurt my ears, I covered my ears. She kept yelling so others yelled at her, I started crying, but everyone kept yelling, soarin responded and picked me up, he brought me out of the room to the bathroom, I was still crying.

"Shhhhh, it's ok" He said in a quiet voice, "don't cry, you're ok, we'll getcha to sleep"

My cries turned to sniffles.

"There you go, just relax dashie" He put me on the sink counter,

I heard then still yelling.

"It's ok, we can go to my house if you want, I know you need to sleep and they aren't being quiet" He said

"I'm just sleepy," I said

"Alright you want me to get them quiet" He asked

I nodded

He smiled and picked me up, my legs wouldn't move at all.

He stopped in the hallway, "is it ok if I leave you in the hallway so you don't start crying again"

I nodded

He smiled, and put me on the ground, he opened the door and went in, everyone was yelling, I covered my ears.

About 5 to 10 minutes past and I started crying again,

I heard everyone get silent, but I kept crying, my ears were ringing.

I felt someone picked me up and bring me into the now silent room, "it's ok dashie just relax" It was soarin,

I kept crying, but silently this time, I layed on his shoulder away from the others.

"Guys, you saw what all this yelling brings," He said, "just let me get her to sleep, she needs it"

"But we can still play the game! Right?" Pinkie yelled.

She pushed me back over the edge,

I heard everyone shush pinkie then it was quite.

Soarin went over to the corner where I was sitting, there was pillow and 2 blankets,

He sat next to the blankets and pillow, I was still crying and covering my ears.

He held me in his lap, "shhh it's ok," He said, "just relax, nothing is going to happen, no more yelling"

I calmed down and just layed there on his lap, he layed me on one of the blankets and pillow, he layed the other one ontop of me.

He kissed the top of my head, as I closed my eyes, "good night princess" I heard him say right before I finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading please leave comments, I created this one because I'm having a hard time falling asleep and I hope everyone else injoys there day or night, have a fun day today. And if you can't fall asleep like me then Luna shall help us all. I hope everyone has sweet dreams and can't wait to read more of your guys and girls comments! They are awesome! Night y'all!