3 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 (𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘚𝘰𝘰; 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: Please support my ongoing book, House of Cards <3

Date published: March 29, 2021

********************

"Love, how are you? It has been... 3 months, I guess? I'm so worried that you're still not responding to my letters... But it's okay since I know you are working hard for your dream. Just always remember that I'm always here for you. I love you...

From: Jisoo"

I'm in Korea and he's in the US. I will admit, it's really stressing out to be in a long-distance relationship, I'm not hearing anything from him anymore. It's like, we did cut ties already but we really didn't.

Min Yoongi. We met each other in high school, he studied here. Then we fell in love, and that's it. Love doesn't need an essay-long explanation. For me, as long as you two love each other dearly, it doesn't need to be explained or to be expressed by words. As for my belief, love is unmeasurable because it comes from the heart, not from our mind or words.

He moved to the US to study there. I didn't know he was this passionate about his dreams. I was worried and sad at first, but he explained everything about wanting to be a doctor and I understood. Dreams really must come first.

I decided to get three envelopes and three papers. I figured in writing him three separate letters and get it mailed all the way to America. No technologies, just like the old times.

"1st letter
I met you in high school. I was stunned because you are so attractive and talented. You are also well-mannered at friendly. That's why I fell in love easily. When I confessed to you, it was odd because I was the first to say that I like you but I didn't know you would respond such a hug and saying that you feel the same way. It was the happiest day of my life."

"2nd letter
Love, for me, is the strongest weapon in the world. Even if we're not physically together, I know that you truly love me dearly and I'm really rooting for you. I know you can do it!"

"3rd letter
You are my everything in this world. I love you so much, Yoongi. I just really hope that you will come back in here already. It's either I go there or the other way, but I'm still trying to work for that money."

Did you notice the first letters on each letter? It's I... Love... You. Because ILY, Yoongi. I hope you'll send back a letter."

The next day, I was surprised because the mailman ringed my doorbell. I ran outside excitedly and got the letters. He answered my letter!

I went inside my room and carefully opened the box. Inside lies a black letter with golden spots sprinkled on it. It seemed so pretty.

"To: Jisoo

Sorry I haven't answered you in a while. I was too busy, but I know you will understand. I love you so much. And I know that you are aware of it. I love you. I love you no matter what happened."

Love, Yoongi"

I smiled. I'm so relieved and happy that he answered me.

I flinched when my phone rang in a sudden. It was Jimin, Yoongi's younger brother.

"Hello? Oh, what happened?"

"Jisoo..." It was more of a whisper. I was confused.

"What?"

"Yoongi..." he was stuttering. I can feel my heart pounding harder as every second passed.

"My brother. H-he passed away 3 days ago."

I swallowed a lump in my throat. My tears fell immediately. How? Why? Where? I had so many questions but I can't even speak. I'm stuck between thinking if this is just a joke or it's already real.

"Sorry if I only said this now. H-he doesn't want you to know..." he was still stuttering. "He had cancer. That's the reason why we flew in here. It's not because of his dreams Jisoo... You were his dream. But he knows he won't achieve it because of his condition. Before he passed away, he said to tell you that he will give you something. I don't know if it's a letter because he can't even afford to sit down and write.."

I kneeled down while I let my tears fell down from my face. Why didn't he tell me? And the letter...

I ended the call. I'm still crying over a thing I couldn't even process. I carefully got the letter. I was still crying while holding his letter. I looked inside, and I saw... 3 letters written on there.

LMS, Jisoo.

He managed to send me a letter even if he's already dead.

He sent me three letters— LMS, which means love my soul.

Yes, I will. I will forever love your soul, Yoongi.

THE END.