𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 (𝘝𝘚𝘰𝘰; 𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: This is inspired by "Hotel Del Luna" (Man-wol's past life) and "Kingdom".
Disclaimer: This is not a oneshot but actually a short story.

Date published: April 1, 2020

********************

PART 1

Joseon Era
Year 1590

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" A man rushed towards Taehyung, which is one of the kingdom's warriors. "Why do you need?" Taehyung asked.

"The princess needs our help on crossing the river," he said. Taehyung looked at him with confusion. "What for?"

"They are helping the village by supplying some goods on there in order to gain power. Of course you know that. The king just passed away and the princess needs to gain trust from the people," Taehyung wondered on who can be the next king. The late king only had one child, which is a girl who he loved the most.

"Also, the princess needs to find someone to marry. And that lucky man will be the king," his colleague whispered to him. He knows that if anyone heard him sending rumors inside the palace, he will be sentenced into death. In the palace, one wrong word will lead you to death.

"And... I also heard some rumors that the princess likes you—"

He was cut on speaking when Taehyung grabbed his clothes tightly and threatened him. "If you didn't shut your mouth just now, I will be the one to kill you." His fellow warrior was scared to death when Taehyung said it. After all, Taehyung is the leader of the kingdom's warriors and the most experienced.

"I'm sending my apologies." Taehyung glared at him once again. "And stop with the rumors. Not all of them are true."

"Head warrior Taehyung, the princess is waiting outside in the palanquin. Please get your horses and come with us to escort the royal highness," the princess's assistant informed them. Taehyung and his colleague then get their horses and went to the princess.

"Taehyung, you're here." The princess was so glad to see Taehyung there. Taehyung just maintained a straight face. "I was tasked to come with you, your royal highness."

The princess smiled, and looked at all the warriors around her. "Be careful on our travel. There may be rebels everywhere waiting to steal our supplies. Let's go." The princess went inside the palanquin and they started traveling to the village.

***

"We just need to get ready. The princess and the palace warriors may be coming in just a moment," the leader of the rebellion group announced to everyone. They heard just this morning that the royal highness and the royal warriors are going to cross the river to go to the other village. They are preparing to steal the goods for their own sake.

"Leader, I just want to inform you that the princess also had her jewelry box with her inside the palanquin. We can steal that so we can sell it and have a lot of money—"

"Leave that to me," A girl stood up from sitting on a rock and went to the front. She removed the cloth from covering her face. "Just kill all the warriors and I will steal the jewelries by myself."

"I told you I will give you jewelries once I got to stoke some money," Her brother, who was the leader of the rebellion group put its hand on her shoulder. "No. I want the jewelries of the princess itself."

"But Jisoo—"

"The royal guards! They are here! Prepare for attack!"

The horses and the palanquin from the royal palace stopped when they saw the rebellion group blocking their way. Jisoo then covered her face with the cloth, only revealing her sharp eyes before preparing her bow. No one must find out that she's a girl.

The palace guards went down their horses and got ready. While the princess didn't get off her palanquin to keep her safe. The rebel group aligned together to attack the palace guards.

Jisoo was about to go to the palanquin but her brother stopped her. "Just wait here first. I'll tell you when you should go there."

"ATTACK!" Taehyung, the palace guards leader shouted and they all started attacking each other. All the kingdom warriors are using their swords while the rebel group are just using their knives. However, a lot of palace guards died because the rebel warriors are more experienced.

Taehyung noticed that they were already losing as many warriors are already dead. He came down from the horse and prepared his sword. "Protect the princess!"

He battled with the rebel warriors. Because of his strength and and greatness, he easily killed the rebel warriors. Jisoo and his brother was shocked to see him. "That warrior leader is much experienced. We are losing now," Jisoo told his brother. His brother prepared his sword which he got from a palace guard. "Jisoo, now get the jewelry from the princess!"

Jisoo took the opportunity to run to the palanquin. While she was running, she aimed her bow and arrows to the guards protecting the princess and shot them in the head. She is an expert in bow and arrow since she was eight, so she can do it so easily.

Once she got on the palanquin, she opened it and looked at the princess. "Too bad for you. I'll get your precious jewelries." She smirked while snatching the box from the princess. The princess let go of the box because of Jisoo's strength.

Jisoo smirked once again but as she was turning around, she felt a sword aiming at her neck. "What is your right to steal from the princess?" Taehyung gritted while pointing his sword on her.

Jisoo smirked. "I'm a thief, and it is my right to steal from the princess." She said while holding the box tightly.

Taehyung chuckled. "How a shame. You can't even show your face and your saying you have the rights?" Taehyung removed the cloth who was covering Jisoo's nose and mouth.

Taehyung was so shocked to see the thief's face. In a world where girls are just destined to be weak, he was amazed by a warrior who is a girl.

To be continued...