𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 2 (𝘝𝘚𝘰𝘰; 𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: I'll pub taennie oneshot next after this ~(˶‾᷄‾᷅˵)~
(I can't update COK for now sorry)

Playlist:
Can You See My Heart by HEIZE
All About You by TAEYEON
Lean On Me by 10cm
The Divine Move (Acoustic Ver.) by Kim Ju Na
My Love by LEE HI

Date published: June 24, 2020

********************

"What are you doing here?" She asked, puzzled on why this palace guard is following her since this morning

"What are you doing here?" She asked, puzzled on why this palace guard is following her since this morning. "If you still follow me I will slit your throat—"

"Shut. Your mouth," he warned.

"Who are you to dictate me on what I should do?" Taehyung was stunned by what she said. For him, she doesn't seem like a girl by her actions and words. It impressed him.

"You live in the village in the mountains before right?" He was pretty sure about it. They we're childhood friends.

The village before when they were still kids was a peaceful and a happy home for them. But when drought season appeared, it ruined their farming and their family's only choice for a living was to steal from the kingdom.

The palace guards captured their families and then killed them one by one. The innocent children, including Jisoo and Taehyung doesn't even have a clue on why their parents are being beheaded.

Being a kid, they already witnessed the cruelty of the world. Yes, the parent's doing are illegal but they are doing it for the sake of their family. "The world is really unfair," Jisoo always thought of.

"How did you know?" She asked, puzzled. "I also lived there. After my parents are killed, my uncle transferred me on the kingdom, stating that I am one of the palace guard's son, even if it isn't true."

When he reached 10 years of age, he was trained on sword fighting, and everything. Now that he is in his mid-twenty's, he is very much expert in that field.

Jisoo took a sigh, after Taehyung revealed who he really is, she was relieved.

"He wasn't a bad guy after all," she thought.

"What are we doing here?" Taehyung asked, looking at the amazing view.