𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 (𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘰𝘰𝘬; 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1
cover by my eonnie iamminsoo  😍tysm it's so pretty😙

Date Published: December 28, 2019

********************

I opened my eyes to a warm, hot breeze from the fireplace

I opened my eyes to a warm, hot breeze from the fireplace. Finally, it's December and I can wish a Merry Christmas to everyone. It's seven in the evening and all I can wish is for her to come now. I can't wait to treat her some Christmas foods, comfort her, date her, kiss her, and wish her a Merry Christmas.

Just as I thought of that I smiled when the door bell. I opened it, she's here. "Merry Christmas, Jungkook." She's wearing a white dress, and she's barefooted. I hugged and comfort her as she smiled to me. I kissed her pale lips that made her giggle.

"Let's go?" I asked her. She nodded as we now go to the mall for a date.

The mall is filled with Christmas decors to feel the cold December. We hanged out together, we are in a coffee shop and talking to each other. I can still remember the day when I confessed my love to her, and she said 'yes'.

Park Rosé is one of the most famous girls on our school, but still very kind. Which is why I like her. I am no rich, no elite man studying here but still, I got some friends with me that'll support me to her.

I was walking on the hallway with my friend Taehyung, when I saw Rosé passing by. Almost all eyes looked at her innocence and beauty. She smiled at everybody and when she laid eyes on me, I'm surprised that she also smiled.

"Jungkook! She smiled at you!" Taehyung told me, which he thought that I didn't even notice. I just looked at her until she passed by me. Her sweet scent was all I can smell all day.

When I gathered some enough self confidence, I finally confessed to her along with my friend Taehyung. I have known her for years and yet it's just now that I had enough. And thankfully, she said yes! My best friend Taehyung was so happy for me, as Rosé is now my girlfriend.

But just as I thought our life is perfect, it isn't. I mentioned earlier that she was from a wealthy family, and I'm just a poor man who doesn't even have a one. Her parents doesn't like me for her, and they set a man for an arranged marriage, which is someone who can fulfill her needs with money.

I feel so bad that I can't even fight for her because I didn't come from a wealthy family and I can't provide some money for her. I hate the fact that today, money is the one important, if you don't have money, then you're useless. But still, I am the one who she loves.

But now, I finally got her.

She's my only family, my friend, and my loved one whom I will spend the Christmas with. She is the only one who comforts me whenever I'm sad and suffering because Taehyung already had someone at his side so we're not seeing each other now. Her smile and laugh revives my dead heart from the tears and pain I shed. I can't help but to smile.

We were in a good conversation when someone interrupted it from another table. "Is he crazy?" The girl said while looking at me. I just didn't mind her and focused at my love, Rosé.

We spend our time bonding, eating and playing with each other at the mall. When we're already tired, we decided to go home. It's now eleven in the evening and I wish for the time to stop. It's only one hour before Christmas.

We were cuddling together as we're watching some movies on the television. I hugged her endlessly so that her cold, barefoot will warm. I stared at her brown eyes and her bright teeth smiling back at me.

Everything felt like a snap. I looked at the clock, it's now 11:59 in the evening and Christmas is coming. A minute later, I eventually looked back at her and my brows furrowed when I saw her fading. She's smiling as her dress and feet are fading away to me.

I remembered the day when we were supposed to escape from her cruel parents and fight for our love until the end.

"You can't be together!" Her father shouted at me. It was this day when I decided confess our love for each other to her father. Rosé is crying endlessly standing on my side. Her family is really mad at her for loving someone like me. They think that she is a disgrace for the family.

"Rosé, he will ruin our family! He's not the right one for you! We already set a marriage for you. He's handsome and rich and just as good for you." His words are stabbing me with its full-strength, but still I am maintaining my serious face. I feel like I'm facing the worst and the hardest obstacle of my life, only one wrong decision and everything will be ruined.

"But Dad, I love Jungkook..." Rosé said, almost like a whisper, while breathing heavily. I just held her arm and took her outside of her house, outside of her evil parents who doesn't give her freedom.

"Jungkook... what should we do?" She said. Her tears are also hurting me endlessly. Seeing her suffering makes me just want to kill myself.

"Let's just go away, Rosé." I didn't even know how I think of that idea. Her eyes widened, she seemed shocked of what I just said. "But Jungkook, I-I love my family," she said.

"But I love you! Rosé, we can live without them. We can live without any worries. We can live peacefully if we're away with them. Rosé, I will do everything, just come with me." I positioned my hands for her to grab it but she was hesitating. I know that I'm being selfish, but this is all I can do.

"Let's go!" I said and I ran towards the road. When I was on the other side, I was surprised by her not following me. She was crying and hesitating if she will come with me and abandon her family, or just leave me alone. "Rosé...."

I was surprised when she decided to approached me. She ran towards me, but just as I never think of, it was the end of our story.

She got hit by a car when she was running towards me, which is the reason of her death.

Her family blamed all of it on me. But still, I know it was all my fault. If I didn't became selfish, if I didn't think of us escaping from her family, she wouldn't have died... She wouldn't have left me...

The girl who was with me since this evening, the girl who was with me at the mall, the girl who was cuddling with me in here, was none other than her ghost. Last years I became so frightened with ghosts, but now, I just wish I can see hers every time.

I just watch her fading while smiling at me. I smiled back as she said her last words, "I love you, Jungkook. Merry Christmas."

I took a sigh as my tears kept falling down. "Merry Christmas Rosé, I love you."

THE END.