𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 (𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘰𝘰𝘬; 𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: I'm tired of tragic stories, so this is for y'all 🤪
Btw, happy birthday Jendeukie of Blackpink!

Date published: January 16, 2020

********************

What's the feeling of being the antagonist of your own story? Well, I can feel it everyday

"Chaeyoung-ah, want some?" Jungkook offered me a glass of wine. I smirked and walked towards him. I sat on his lap while getting the wine and drinking it. I placed my arms on his neck, somewhat hugging him.

He smirked at me, I know what comes after this. He's staring at my lips which was red because of the wine. I stared at his burning eyes, representing our sh*tty past when we faced world ourselves.

He swallowed the lump on his throat, still looking at my lips. I know what he wants, but still I'm playing hard-to-get. I was stunned when he immediately pressed his lips onto mine, aggressively. I kissed him back.

I returned the glass of wine on the table and placed both of my hands on the back of his neck while kissing him. I suddenly remember our past together. When we fought the world.

Or rather, we faced the game of life.

We are studying at a university in Busan, I am famous for being an achiever. Everybody calls me a role model because of my high grades. There are also a lot of boys who court me, given that I have the looks, brains and the attitude.

While Jungkook? He's the leader of our school's gang.

Everybody is afraid of him. Once you crossed his line, you're dead. He is someone who has the lowest patience to ever exist. Just spilling some juice on his shirt will drive him crazy and beat you to death. No one can stop him, even the owner of the school is afraid of him.

Did I just say everybody is afraid of him? Oh sorry, not everybody is afraid of him

Did I just say everybody is afraid of him? Oh sorry, not everybody is afraid of him. Because I'm not afraid of that jerk.

One day, I saw him almost tearing the uniform of my classmate. My classmate was so afraid while looking at him. I clenched my fist and walked towards him.