𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 4 (𝘑𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦; 𝘋𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘢𝘯)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: I planned to actually publish it all at once, so here u go!
Also, play the sound above while reading 😙

Date published: August 26, 2021

********************

NOW PLAYING
Dusk Till Dawn by ZAYN and Sia
"But you'll never be alone,
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn."

"ROSÉ!!!!!" I was startled by Zoe's loud voice from outside the door

"ROSÉ!!!!!" I was startled by Zoe's loud voice from outside the door. I was not in reality at first, but after realizing that I was naked with Jimin on the bed and only a thin piece of cloth is covering us, I panicked.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, standing up and snatching the blanket off the captain's body, leaving him bare asleep. He moved because of me.

I quickly dressed on my underwear and my pants while Zoe was stomping the door with her hands like a madman. Wait...

Where are my long sleeves?!

"What's happening...?" Jimin opened his eyes, still unaware of everything that's happening. He didn't even bother to cover himself. I just didn't mind him and continued on finding my long sleeve uniform while I cover my upper body with the blanket.

He also stood up already, still slow and just staring at me being in total chaos right now. "Found it!" I took my long sleeves and was about to wear it when I realized it was... ripped?

He laughed, making fun of me. I obviously can't wear this. I just facepalmed and sat on the floor frustrated, looking at my top sleeves that are ripped open with absolutely no buttons left.

"Sorry for tearing that last night," he said while yawning. I just glared at him and went to the cabinet to find clothes.

"Oh no... this is my only piece of uniform!" I said, trying to find any other piece of clothing that I could use but there's none.

"You can use mine... if you want." I looked at him, he's offering his long sleeves to me. "Are you crazy?!"

"...yes, but you're crazier if you're going to do the mission today without any piece of clothing underneath the cape."

I glared at him again and snatched his long sleeves and decided to wear them. He probably has a lot of this unlike me who only has one. It has a manly scent but it fits me really well considering that I'm taller than him.

I fixed my attire first before opening the door. After slightly opening the door I just realized...

"SHIT! HIDE!!" I panicked, locked the door again, and forced Jimin to hide under the bed. He was laughing at me, completely out of his daily attitude. Is he usually like this?