𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗬 (𝘑𝘪𝘯𝘚𝘰𝘰; 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: I'll post chapter 19 of enemies tonight! Are u readeeeey?

Date published: January 31, 2020

********************

"Will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes sparkled at what he said

"Will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes sparkled at what he said. He is holding some bouquet of flowers while kneeling in front of me. He proposed to me here at the park, and almost everyone are watching us while cheering.

I released a big smile. "Yes!" He then went up and hugged me. Everyone around looks very happy. Did I really deserve to be this happy? Did I deserve... Being in a relationship with someone I dreamed about for years? Being his lucky girl?

Or being a lucky girl over an unlucky man?

But... If he's unlucky, does that mean I'm unlucky too?

"I love you so much, Jisoo." His face is genuinely happy. I'm very happy, too.

"I love you too, Jin."

I caressed his back, stopping him from crying. I know it will never be easy for him. Another love of his life passed away.

"Isn't that girl who died his fifth girlfriend?"

"Yes. And his other four girlfriends passed away too."

"He's really unlucky."

"True. And his next girlfriend will be unlucky too."

I glared at the ladies who's talking about him. Are they really here to send some condolences or they came here to gossip? They walked out after seeing me having almost death glares at them.

"Hush, Jin. It's okay," I said even if it's really not okay. The truth is, I liked him since high school. We became friends until he had his first girlfriend. And she died. And so on.

All of his girlfriends died, either from being sick, or from an accident. And everyone calls him,

UNLUCKY.

Yes. It is a very hard decision for me to decide if I should be his girlfriend. Everybody is saying, including my friends, that I shouldn't say yes. They are saying that I will die, and many other words that make me come into thinking. But... what if, I'm the lucky girl that'll make him stop from being unlucky?

And he is the man I've always dreamed of having all of my life. And now that I have a chance, why not accept it? I don't what to regret things after, though.

Everyone cheered as he pressed his soft lips into mine. I was stunned, that was my first kiss. And it's from the man I always want to have my first kiss on.

"Where should we go next?" He said. I just smiled. "Uhm, I'm sorry. I need to go first to the hospital."

"For what?" He is confused.

"I need some check-up." I smiled and he smiled back. He then lets go of my hand. And then I walked away. Before going away, I looked back once again to see his face.

I'm very thankful to have you, Jin.

My feet are trembling as I'm waiting for the results. After minutes of waiting, the doctor then called me to go inside.

"So..." I swallowed a lump in my throat as she handed me the results. "These are the results," she said.

I don't even understand anything that was written on the papers. I'm starting to feel the cold sweat running on the side of my face, I look at the doctor. "Wait, what—"

"Kim Jisoo, you are diagnosed with stage four cancer."

I felt the negativities entering my body. Tears feel down on my eyes as I almost had a breakdown.

I may be dying, but at least I'm with him.

THE END.