𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦

Annyeong! So yeah I'm planning this oneshot to be a compilation because I also thought of other oneshots about blackbangtan. While reading the stories, expect to notice some typographical and grammatically errors so I'm saying sorry in advance. If you noticed some, comment it so that I could edit it. You can also comment some suggestions.

The ships that I made stories already:
Bangpink
Jinsoo
Rosekook
Vsoo
Liskook
Taennie
Yoonsoo

And by the way, I'm open to other ships so you can suggest ships you like (vsoo, yoonie, liskook, namjen etc.) so I could make some for them. After the titles, I will put the ship and the genre for you to pick easier.

Enjoy reading! Much love from me.

********************

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

However, this fan fiction resembles the names of some korean pop stars, members of Bangtan Sonyeondan and Blackpink as the main characters. Their attitudes, characteristics and lives in this story is purely fictional and is used for the theme of this story.

PLAGIARISM IS STEALING. IT IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

‼️Avoid Spoilers‼️

ENJOY READING! ❤️

BLACKBANGTAN ONESHOTS ||BangPink fanfiction||
@curiouscat1O1