𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔 (𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦; 𝘔𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘭)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

Date published: November 27, 2020

play the song above while reading <3

********************

The piano started playing, it was a signal for me to finally dance, I imagined him dancing with me but he's still not coming back. I am wearing a cream medieval ball gown while dancing myself inside the ballroom.

It played Moonlight Sonata, my favorite song to dance in the ballroom with him.

It started raining, I elegantly moved and turned around, imagining how romantic and good will it be if he was here standing with me. I smiled as I shed a tear.

I remembered it again.

He placed his hands on my waist and smiled,  waiting for me to put my hands on his shoulders.

The song started playing as we moved slowly, going on with the beat of the song. It was very romantic and I felt butterflies inside my stomach as I was looking directly on his eyes.

There are a lot of people in here, but I can only afford to look at him.

"Jennie... I love you," he said, brushing his lips into mine. I smiled and joked, "As you should."

He chuckled. We're still dancing in the middle of the ballroom while it rains. "How do I look tonight?"

"No words can describe how much you look good tonight," he whispered. I smiled.

"I love you so much."

"Oh shit! The piano's playing by itself!" A boy screamed at loud seeing the piano playing by its own. How did they managed to get in here.

"It really wasn't a good idea to get into this abandoned place..." said the girl, shaking in fear.

I tried to get closer to them but they can't see me. I was in awe when they ran away the place.

I sat on the piano seat and played it myself. I let out all my emotions while playing it as my eyes started to sparkle with tears.

It was a sad moment.

"I will come back! I promise!" He shouted while I'm crying heavily in the rain, at least wishing for him to come back.

I saw that he shed a tear, looking at me. It's as if the world stopped between me and him. He came back, kissed me on my forehead and hugged me as tight as he could, and went away.

"I'll wait for you to come back," I whispered to myself.

I wiped my tears as I stared at the balcony, looking for any traces of him, but I just couldn't find any.

He was a soldier.

He promised to come back.

Yet he didn't.

And after centuries, I'm still waiting for him to come back.

THE END.