𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 1 (𝘑𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦; 𝘋𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘢𝘯)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: I planned to actually publish it all at once, so here u go!
Also, play the sound above while reading 😙

Date published: August 26, 2021

********************

NOW PLAYING
Play with Fire by Sam Tinnesz and Yacht Money
"I love the smell of gasoline,
I light the match to taste the heat."

"Park Rosé, the prime minister will invite you inside shortly," the assistant told me and I just nodded

"Park Rosé, the prime minister will invite you inside shortly," the assistant told me and I just nodded. He's going to talk to me about some important matters after the big accident in District 3 last week.

There was a massacre in District 3 that killed all of my teammates, except for me. I'm the only one who survived. And now, the prime minister is going to decide on what district is he going to transfer me to. I'm guessing it's the 2nd or 4th District because it's next to mine.

The prime minister, along with the other government officials live in the basement of District 1, which is the main city. After the breakout of the apocalypse, all of the cities and provinces in our country were made into districts.

"Captain Rosé, come in."

"First of all, I'm very sorry for your loss." The prime minister said. I just nodded and didn't afford to put emotion in my face.

"Secondly, I admire your braveness and passion in being able to slay the Ravens and save yourself. Don't mind what the others are saying about you."

He's talking about what others are saying that there is a possibility that I killed my teammates or I let them become food for the Ravens just to save myself. Of course, it was not true. But right now, it has been the main gossip for the whole District 3 and even here.

"Thirdly, For the residents of District 3, we're not going to keep them in the basement with no protection from the warriors as they will be in serious danger once there are no warriors to protect the Ravens from noticing the basements. For now, we're going to move the warriors from 4 to 3, 5 to 4, 6 to 5 and so on and place a new set of warriors for the 10th district."

"And lastly, I'm not going to put you in District 2 as they are still full. But because of the passing of the team leader of the 1st District, I am going to put you to District 1."

"What?"

I can't believe I just said that in front of the Prime Minister. I'm just really shocked that I will become a part of the strongest team of warriors of all the Districts. "I'm sorry for that," I said after coughing a little bit.