𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 3 (𝘑𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦; 𝘋𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘢𝘯)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: Play the sound above while reading 😙

Date published: August 26, 2021

********************

NOW PLAYING
Dress by Taylor Swift
"Say my name and everything just stops,
I don't want you like a best friend."

"Hey, brat

"Hey, brat."

I was shocked when he went inside the room while I was busy removing the supporting cloth on my shoulders. I'm only wearing my bra, but I think he doesn't seem to mind.

Plus, it's already about 2 in the morning! Why is he wandering the walls at this hour?

Anyway, why did I even left the door open?

"What?" I immediately wore my long sleeves uniform and then looked at him. He's leaning on the door again, looking at me. He must be a perverted freak in his past life, the reason why he likes to check on people's rooms.

"What are you doing?"

"What?"

I—I guess he knows what I'm doing right?

"Why aren't you asleep?" His deep voice sends shivers down my spine. He also seems too interested in talking to me right now.

"Uhm..."

"Does it still hurt?"

Am I supposed to answer?

Okay fine. I'll talk to him.

"No. Not really. I just can't sleep."

"Why?"

"Sleeping at this place seems hard. You already know... that I grew up here," I'm talking about this District. I had a great childhood. And I never really expected this would be my future. I also promised to protect my District, but look at me now, running away.

I looked at him. I was kind of weirded out when I just saw him looking at me with his dead eyes, not talking at all.

"Well good for you though. I can't really sleep, and it doesn't matter where I am. I just can't sleep anywhere..."

"Well, that's because you're a hero." I chuckled. Being the captain of the highest hierarchy district must be pressuring and hard because of the big responsibility, but he seems to rock it.

I was surprised when he... laughed too.

"I don't know you know how to laugh," I teased him, which made him stop smiling. I also stopped smiling when I realized I must have made him uncomfortable.

"I only laugh when it's funny," he said, looking away. He's still at the door, while I'm on the bed. We're basically over 3 meters away from each other, but we can hear each other really well because of the wall's echoes.

"So my joke's funny?"

"Yes—I mean no. Your joke? Not funny at all."

I laughed. It was kind of loud, but I don't care. "Oh please, get over yourself."

"Well, I just saw you using my technique earlier," he bragged, changing the topic. He's talking about the spiral motion.

I sniffed. "At least it saved me from breaking my other shoulder," I joked again and I just saw him trying not to smile. I chuckled.

We went silent for a moment. This basement has probably over 1000 rooms, one for each family and also for us. But in these hours, the walls are pitched black because there is zero noise.

"So, what were your dreams before?" He asked out of nowhere. I looked at him again, trying to process my past. I never really talked about it ever since this apocalypse started.

I think he noticed that I was uncomfortable and weirded out about the idea, so he spoke again.

"I just wanted to be a normal soldier. I wanted to serve this country for some reason, and now, I never expected that I would be someone like this."

So that's how it is. Judging by his skills anyway, he can't just be a normal soldier.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "I once wanted to be an actress. Although I never became one, I only passed being a stuntwoman."

"Interesting."

"Those were the good days, you know? When we still have the power to control our own lives. Now our lives and this living hell world control us until the time of our death," I said. I'm literally this talkative. Only start a conversation with me and it will never end. I might even tell him my biography at this point.

"Although if this didn't happen, we're not going to meet the people we now feel comfortable with," he said. Alright, he has a point.

We went silent, thinking about all that happened in the past few years. We both flinched when we heard something in the walls.

"Shit, who is that?"

"Shh— fuck," he immediately closed the door and signaled me to not make a noise. "What is that?" I whispered. Going to the door and sticking my ear on the wall to hear what's going on outside.

"It's the curfew. They wander the basement at this time to see if there are still outside of the rooms. If they see someone, they will report it to the District Head Supervisor."

It's not like he'll get in trouble because he's the captain, but in here, rules are rules. He still can't go out now.

"Looks like someone's going to be staying here..." I said in a low voice that I did not mean for him to hear. Oh no. "I-I didn't mean that, Captain."

He just chuckled softly. "Actually, you can call me Jimin. That's my real name."

"W-what?"

I was dumbfounded when I noticed him slowly walking towards me. Now I can't breathe. "Your name's Rosé, right?"

"Uhm, yes." I was continuously stepping back as I hit the wall. He just looked at me deeply, caressing my waist. I know we're nothing together, but I can hear the loud sound of my heartbeat and the loud sound of his breath.

"K-kiss me," I desperately said as I looked at his lips. He also seemed interested too.

I was shocked when he kissed me deeply. I actually thought that he was just going to ignore what I said. It was a deep, hot kiss that unites us two together.

I finally responded to his deep kisses until I just realized we were already in my small bed. I was plainly shocked when he suddenly ripped open my top, tearing it.

He kissed me again and whispered, "I really like you, Rosé." I kissed him back and responded, "I feel the same way..."

We just both shut up and let the moon witness our kisses going deeper and deeper.