𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 2 (𝘑𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦; 𝘋𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘢𝘯)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: Play the sound above while reading 😙

Date published: August 26, 2021

********************

NOW PLAYING
Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood
"I love that she's got daddy issues, and I do too."

"We're in charge of District 3 today, Rose's District

"We're in charge of District 3 today, Rose's District. The Captain of Armed Forces said we should first normalize the situation there because the team of warriors that are going to take up the District is still not finalized," J said, his back is facing us as we're in the backside of a small truck.

"He mispronounced your name again," Zoe sighed to my ear as if I didn't notice it already.

"Hey Team Leader, kindly guide us on the whole district," he said in such a rude and informal tone. Whatever, that's just who he is.

We're now going to go to District 3, helping to sweep some of the Ravens before the Team of Warriors come.

"Noted, Captain." I slightly rolled my eyes just to see that he was actually looking. I cleared my throat while looking at his death but intimidating glare.

"My apologies, captain. It's kind of, dusty in here," I acted, opening and closing my eyes as if there were really dust entering my eyes. It's embarrassing.

He glared once again with his arms crossed before looking at the front again.

"We're here," the driver said. As we went inside the District walls, we were surprised when the people were outside the actual basement, throwing some food and dirt at us.

"USELESS WARRIORS!!"

"JUST LET US BE EATEN BY THE RAVENS INSTEAD OF ABANDONING US HERE!!"

They are throwing eggs, some vegetables, and other things at us, even at the driver which made the truck stop, making us stranded in the road.

"SHE'S THE CAPTAIN OF DISTRICT 3, THAT GIRL!" One lady shouted, which made them aim their food at me. I crossed my eyebrows.

"YOU SELFISH BITCH!"

"SELFISH WHORE!"

"YOU ABANDONED YOUR TEAMMATES AND US HERE JUST TO GET TO THE HIGHER GROUND, YOU BITCH!"

"I BET SHE KILLED HER OWN TEAMMATES AND MADE THEM A FEAST TO THE RAVENS JUST TO SAVE HERSELF!"

I was deeply hurt by what they said but I can't see what's happening that well because of all the dirt coming my way. The warriors, especially Taehyung and Jungkook try to cover me.