𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘 (𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬; 𝘏𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: this is somewhat cliché, but... whatever I can't stop thinking about this so I'll just write it XD

Date published: January 9, 2020

********************

"Hey, boy..." Chaeyoung started singing the first lyrics while jamming with Jungkook and Jimin. The eyes of the two boys are looking at her, only. Jungkook took a glance at Jimin who's also looking at Chaeyoung while smiling. Jimin then averted his gaze on Jungkook who was looking at him, tension arise on them as they look at each other while Chaeyoung is singing the acoustic version of the song she composed herself— Whistle.

 Jimin then averted his gaze on Jungkook who was looking at him, tension arise on them as they look at each other while Chaeyoung is singing the acoustic version of the song she composed herself— Whistle

"Make 'em whistle like a missile, bomb, bomb... Every time I show up, glow up, uh..." She continued singing with her guitar, not noticing the two boys having almost death glares at each other. Jimin and Jungkook are bestfriends, but they ended up liking the same girl which is also their friend.

They are friends since childhood, with seven boys and four girls. But somehow, some of them ended up liking each other. Like Jennie and Taehyung, and Jisoo and Jin. But these two boys liked the same girl and they are competing each other secretly. Chaeyoung doesn't even have a clue that the two of them like her.

Jungkook smirked at Jimin and looked at her again. Somehow, Chaeyoung noticed the tension between them so she stopped singing and looked at them with eyebrows furrowed. "Uh... where's Jennie unnie?" She asked, trying to change the heavy atmosphere between them.

"Oh, she's rapping with Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung," Jungkook said while smiling at Chaeyoung. He then looked at Jimin, then looked at Chaeyoung. He doesn't want Chae to notice what's going on between them but he can't just help smirking silently at Jimin.

"Taehyung can rap?" Chaeyoung said. "We're not sure... but I think he's just on there because of Jennie," Jimin commented. He also smirked at Jungkook because he answered Chaeyoung's question first. They are really competing over the smallest things.