𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗫 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 3 (𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘒𝘰𝘰𝘬; 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘤)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
Plagiarism is stealing and is punished by law.
@curiouscat1O1

A/N: This is the last part. Thank you for reading!
(I'll publish taennie ff after finishing It's You :>)

Date published: June 4, 2020

********************

MOTHERFU-

When I heard the doorbell I just lowkey wished I could die. I can't see ghosts! I'm scared!

The doorbell rang multiple times more when I decided to just go down and try to see who it is. But of course I can't.

The doorbell rang again. I immediately stood up the bed and wore my adidas pants (I'm rich ya'll) and a black hoodie. I slowly walked down the stairs (I almost fell down tho) and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

I even spit some of the water when the doorbell rang again! Can't he fucking wait? I'm panicking here! And how the heck can he touch his phone and the doorbell? Is this some kind of a joke?

Lisa:

Are you really the one pressing the doorbell?

Jungkook:

Yeah

So come out now

Lisa:

I will not

🖕🖕🖕🖕

Jungkook:

Hahahhaa

Just come out

Lisa:

And if I didn't?

Jungkook:

I'll break in

Lisa:

OMG COMING

I slowly tiptoed my way to the door and breathe a lot of times first before opening the door. And see? No one's here!

But maybe I'm really not supposed to see him because he's a ghost right? I wandered my hands around like an idiot and tried to feel him (as if I would) and tried to call for him as if he would answer.

"Jk? Where the hell are you?" I consciously answered. I know I look like a freak right now because I'm calling a ghost for some reason but I don't care.

"If you can hear me, don't bug me anymore! You know I'm scared of ghosts!" I paused. "And fine! I'm sorry for saying that I'm already tired of you when I'm really not! I'm sorry that you broke up with me because of that! And..."

"I still like you okay? I still do! So if you're bugging me because of this, then that's the answer! I still like you... but I'm fucking not going for a relationship with a ghost okay? So go away!"

I can't believe I'm tearing up right now. Whatever the reason of his suicide, I just wish it wasn't because of me.

Jungkook:

You still do huh?

Lisa:

You heard? Where are you????

Jungkook:

Look at your back

"Jungkook?!"

He's wearing a black hoodie and black pants. I can't see his face because it's covered with the hoodie. He approached me and then took off his hood.

"Y-you're not dead?" I'm stuttering. It's either he's alive or I have a third eye shit.

"Yes. Alive and kicking," he chuckled. Now I felt betrayed. My parents came out from the back of our house along with... JENNIE?!

"Mom? Dad? You guys are here?" I asked them even if it's obvious. They laughed and nodded at me. "And Jennie? You're not in Korea?"

"I flew in here a week ago. It's a secret," she laughed at me. I made a face and immediately ran towards her and grabbed her hair. I just wish she goes bald! This bitch!

Jungkook stopped me from grabbing Jennie's hair. I'm crying right now while they are just laughing at me. "Whose idea is this?" I crossed my arms.

"Jennie's." I was close to grabbing her hair again when Jungkook stopped me. "Joking someone's death is not funny!

"Yes, but, you're such a freaking coward that you can't even say that you still can't get over from Jungkook. So... I'm the one who made a move. Just thank me for it," she said proudly. Ugh!

"There's no way I'll be thanking you," I rolled my eyes.

"So... can we be together again?" Jungkook said like a speedy sports car? What the—

"You already know the answer..." my voice is little. I wiped my tears and smiled a bit. I was surprised when he hugged me!

"Let's not be separated again, okay?" He said. I nodded with my head buried in his chest.

He chuckled and released me. "Happy birthday, Lisa."

I smiled at him.

I will remember this birthday all my life, because in this day, we came back together.

And it started from chatting my ex.

THE END.