42.

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Daddy can I sit in the front" said Jeniya

"You sho can" I said side eyeing Tee, she sho ain't sit in the passenger seat of my car, bitch tryna tell me I can't swim like I don't drown in her shit.

She rolled her eyes. "You petty as fuck" she said leaning on the car door.

"Get the fuck in the car" I said getting in the car.

Before I could play my music Tee already connected her phone to the Bluetooth and DayDay finally joined us after waiting for his ass to come out.

I heard some humming and said instantly, "turn this shit off, we don't have time to get in our feelings" I said turning to Tee.

"What's bad about Still your best" she said before joining in the lyrics.

"STILL YOUR BEST I KNOW."she shouted and screamed. Then she started leaning over towards me singing, "that's a downgrade and you know it.." I already knew she was talking about the girl from earlier.

When I thought shit couldn't get worse, Jeniya started singing too mumbling the lyrics while Tee hyped her up.

"Oooo Jeniya pop offf okay gurl you hitting them notes" she said. I had enough of this shit and snatched her phone out of the hand she was pointing at me with. I kissed my teeth while DayDay just sat at the back chilling.

"She wild" he said.

"You ain't think I know" I said smacking my lips.

One hand stayed on the steering wheel while my other hand was on her phone skipping every one of her songs until 'still trappin" by lil durk ft Kong Von played then I threw her phone right back to her.

"You ain't need to throw my shit" she said. Then I felt hella kicking on the back of my chair as she said, "nigga you broke my screen."

"Oop she mad mad" said DayDay.

"Fuck you, DayDay pass me yo phone we need to make a tik tok to 'big mouth'" she said grabbing his phone.

"Big mouth?" I said shaking my head.

"Shut yo ass up is yo name DayDay" she said kicking my chair.

"Kick my chair again and you gon walk" I said.

After 10 minutes we reached the pool. Jamal and Kayla were waiting for us in the car park, I helped Jeniya out the car and we went over to them. I dabbed Jamal and Kayla while DayDay did the same and Tee and Jeniya went round hugging everyone.

We went round back to the pool, it was hella hot so I took my white T-shirt off and just wore my swimming shorts, same with DayDay and Jamal.

"Oh nah bestfriend those shorts ain't gon cut" said Tee laughing.

"What you mean" DayDay said twirling around like his shit cute.

"Nigga you wearing hot pink shorts with rainbows and unicorns on em and you asking me why they ain't cut" she said laughing.

I looked up from my phone and seen them shits and nearly bust out laughing nigga look like he was having a pre school swimming sessions.

"So this why you took so long to get out" I said.

"Mind yo damn business" he said diving into the pool. He met Jeniya in there and was swimming with her in the shallow end with her floaty.

I was on my phone and looked up to see somebody hands and seen some long ass nails and knew it was Tee.

"Come let's go swim" she said doing the 'come' hand motion laughing. I wasn't about to entertain her. Before I could say no she wrapped her arms around my torso and began trying to lift me up like I'm hard work or sumin.

"Get the fuck off me" I said slapping her off.

"Not until you get up" she said laying her face on my back. "Pleasseeee"

"Get the fuck off me, I'm getting up" I said slowly rising.

We walked around the pool and she was laughing like something was funny.

"What Tee?" I asked.

"Nothing" she said giggling and looking back at Kayla.

When I turned to look at Kayla to see what they were plotting I clocked they wanted to push me into the pool. Cool.

I felt Tee's soft hands touch my arms to push me in and I took that as my cue to put my arms around her hella tight so she coming down with me. The bitch really thought.

We both rose back to the surface and I was laughing hella.

"Daddy why'd you do that" Jeniya asked.

"Yo mom think she slick" I said smirking.

I felt Tee's legs clasp around me as she raised to the top and started slapping me and yall know when you get hit in water that shit hurts.

Meanwhile DayDay and Jeniya instigating the whole thing, gushing water at us, I swear those two are just as childish as eachother.

"Ayo pass me the towel Tee" I said. She threw it over to me and I cleaned myself up and went to lay down on those little sun beach chairs.

Tee love being around me, she act like she's gonna be leaving me. She came leaping on top of me and sat inbetween my legs as we just watched Jeniya float with DayDay helping her. Jamal and Kayla fell asleep on the sun bed because they clearly don't use their bed for it's MAIN purpose.

"Speak" I said to her putting my phone aside.

"About what?" She asked looking up at me.

"Anything, I ain't got shit to say so you speak, tell me how you feeling and shit"

"I'm good, I'm happy, but I got to tell you something" she said.

"What you need to tell me" I asked and before she could answer I heard flip flops walk over to us and some girl with a tight ass bun with a bikini walk over.

"Hakeem, you got a new bitch now?" She said folding her arms.

Tee got up so fast ready to throw fists like they said there's extras at the canteen.

"Ahhhh I know you, you that regular shmegular bitch, the one that was sitting by Hakeem's car like you ain't got no home" she said then she called out, "Bestfriend, DAYDAY get yo ass ova here we have company" she knew DayDay was gonna ride fo her ass.

"Oh yes hoe I'm the regular shmegular bitch yo man wanna and been fucked" she said all up in Tee's face.

——————-