chapter 1 - Scarlet

"Lèon, my love, are you ready?" I asked, soothing my black long dress.

My husband and I decided to go on a date night since it has been a long time we had that.. We wanted to recandle ourselves within each other. Ever since our daughter, Jodie, had came along. I didn't get to spent as much time with my husband because of his work and my duties as the CEO of a big company and being a mother as well. So this night is the night I finally have some alone time with him.

"Yes I am darling. Have you contacted the nanny yet? I'm not sure if she has came already." He asked, taking my hand into his big ones. "I have, she's currently upstairs at this moment.." I answered "So now we have the night to ourselves love." I told him, smiling only as he smirked. "I finally get to spend time with my beautiful wife."

I chuckled and pulled him besides me, as we both began to walk out from our big home. He opened the door of the car for me as I sat in and he did the same for himself. "Where are we going? You haven't told me." I said slightly pouting "You know if this is a italian restaurant, you're ordering for me." I told him "I don't know italian as well but you do, you're italian.." I added mumbling.

"No, darling." He laughed, as he kept on driving "We're going somewhere else my love.. And it's not an italian restaurant." Lèon told me.

"The only languages I know is English, French, Portuguese and Spanish. Will they talk any of those languages-?"

"They'll talk english.. But that's all i'm saying!" My husband said smiling as his cheeks slightly turned into a rosy color. "Alright.." I sighed feeling euphoric "I'm glad i'm spending this time with you Lèon.. It's been a long time." I spoke to him as he agreed by humming. Then, we intertwined our hands, causing a smile to arise from me.

"I'm glad as well Scarlet.. I missed you alot. Tomorrow I have a free day, maybe we can go to a museum with Jodie.. My little hunter." He exclaimed happily. "That girl loves art.. She'd be more than happy. Maybe we can also practice some archery later on. She's going to be so happy.." I added on, closing my eyes, already imagining the day we had planned for tomorrow.

"Ooh and maybe a sword fight too!" He smirked, biting his lip. "She's too young.. Maybe in a few years my sweet love. Just not yet.." I told him.

"Yeah.. Buttttt maybe me and you can sword fight like old days!"

"I'm too old for that.. Although I'll try!" I smiled. "Your never too old for anything darling." He softly said "Well we're finally here." My husband said, getting out and opening the door for me. I thanked him and looked around the place.. It was beautiful. It had lights all around and there was many people there.

"It's beautiful.. Now do they have chicken alfredo?-"

"They have anything you desire." He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Even better." I smirked. "Well what are we waiting for, Come on!" He pulled me along with him and we both sat in our chairs. "They look spanish.. You sure they know english?" I said asking him quietly. He only nodded and called a young girl over. She had brunette long hair and beautiful silver eyes.. She had a beautiful figure to be completely honest. "Hello, what can I get for you both?" She asked smiling.

"Well.. Bella, I'd like to order chicken alfredo and some red wine." I told her smiling. She raised her eyebrows as her cheeks slowly grow pink. "How do you know my name..?"

"You're name tag, sweetheart."

She looked at her name tag and turned red and laughed awkwardly. "Well what can I get for you mister?" She asked my husband. "I'll have the same."

Bella only nodded, writing it down on the note pad and walked away.

"You know.. " My husband began "We've hadn't had the time for eachother.. " He whispered, pulling me closer, as his strong arms wrapped around me. "Lèon, darling, there are people here.. Not right now. " I laughed, kissing his cheek. He only pouted in response but then smiled.

"Here you go.. Would you like anything to drink?" The waiter asked. "I'll have red wine, and what will you have my love?"

"I'll have coffee.." He mumbled, as the waited nodded and walked away "What? I'd rather stay sober, you know I don't drink." He told me, as he began to take a bite out of his food.

I did the same, sighing. "Well.. Your no fun." I muttered under my breath. "Geez, thanks darlin." He muttered back, chuckling a bit.

We both stayed silent, eating our food. I gave glances at him, slightly smiling as there was sauce smeared around his mouth. He looked weird like that though.

I shook my head a bit taking bites out of my food.. Thinking about the girl, Bella. She looked very young.. Like very young, maybe around her 20s. Her eyes were silver, which was rare.. I haven't seen a person with such eyes like that. They were chilling, yet beautiful. She had a soft feminine jawline and freckles around her face. Bella is also very tall.. And I mean very tall. She was taller than me..

"My darling, we should get to finishing our dishes.. I have something else to show you." Léon said, smiling as he put his hands on mine.

Tonight it's going to be a long night..