Chapter 26 - Elina

Short chapter but I hope you all enjoy !!

She pressed her lips against mine with such force as her hands roamed around. I was pushed against the wall, our bodies pressed tightly against each other. I felt her hands slowly caress my hips. I knew she was desperate for me and so was I however I couldn't give her what she wanted. I pulled away from her kiss. "Please, let me.." She whispered, biting her botton lip.

I felt my insides go wild at that, I so desperately wanted to give in.. let the lust take over but she was vulnerable and I couldn't take advantage of that while she was in this state. "I can make you feel so good baby.. Just let me please." She pleaded, her eyes watering. I shook my head "Not while you're like this." I softly said. Her tears began to form, her heartbeat quickened and she slighty shook.

"I don't know what to do.." She whispered "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry." She apologized, wiping her tears and smeared makeup. Suddenly, I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her against me. She held onto me tightly, refusing to let go. "You're okay.. you're okay." I said, repeating myself.

We stood in that position for a while, melting into eachother and becoming one. She burried her head into my chest as her heartbeat began to slow down. My heart ached seeing her in such a terrible place.. However, what else hurt me was the way she was still not over him.. I knew she still loved him, and I came in the worst time. I shouldn't have yet I still did.. I wanted to let her know before I left for a while.. I wasn't sure if I was going to see her again.. She could've moved while I was away and then i've lost my mate. That would've been terrible.. Something I wouldn't want to experience but i'm not sure if that's worse or your mate being with someone else who doesn't know how to properly treat a sweet woman like Scarlet. He'll never make her happy, however I plan on giving her everything.. I'll help her through this.

She sniffled, shutting her honey eyes slowly. "Why'd.. Why did you tell me? Even though i'm still technically married." She quietly whispered "I'm a mess and you came in.. you didn't have to." She added.

"You're still my mate.. I just hate seeing you hurt like this." I mumbled "Especially by that.. That man!" I howled, feeling a pit of heaviness weighing me down. I looked at her "I just couldn't leave before coming to you." I murmured, watching her open her eyes and look at me. She furrowed her eyebrows "You're leaving..? to where?" She asked, her grip tightening on me once again. "To Spain." I told her.

She tilted her head a bit before smiling. "I've been thinking of traveling as well.." She started "I've been debating between Colombia or Spain." Scarlet mumbled. "But if you're going to spain.. and since you're my mate, why don't I tag along? I could cover it!" She suggested, with a smile I loved seeing. When she said that, I felt lighter, my mood went up immediately. "Really?" I exclaimed, as she nodded. And at that, I held her and spun her around with such happiness. She laughed, her arms wrapping themselves against my neck.

"I'll cover it all!! Everything! Don't you worry, it'll be amazing." I said, putting her down. "What about Jodie? I was also planning on bringing her along.. I won't go without her." She mumbled. "I'll cover for her too baby. I understand." I said, smiling.

I felt my insides flutter with excitement and happiness.. She's tagging along with her daughter and I was absolutely excited! i'd get to introduce her to my family and i'd get to know her a lot better!

She smiled, hugging me. I wished this moment lasted forever however I heard the front door squeak open. I'm assuming Leon and Jodie have arrived..

Scarlet backed away from me. "They're back aren't they?" She whispered as I nodded in response. "I should g-" Scarlet quickly cut me off "No! Stay, i'll introduce you to my girl." She smiled.

We stood in the hallways and at the end of it, we saw Leon standing tall holding the young girl asleep in his arms. "Scarlet.." He whispered looking at her and then glancing at me. "We need to talk." He said before entering Jodie's room and tucking her into bed. Her door  was slowly shut and after he came towards us. "Scarlet come on.." He said, gently grabbing her arm. I looked at him, my chest filled with such hatred against him. "No, if you want to say something say it now." She said. He shook his head looking down for a second.

"I went to the community and I bought Jodie along." He stated.

The community.

That place.. I knew exactly what he was talking about.