Chapter 13 - Lèon

I sat on the sofa, waiting several hours for Scarlet to arrive. I could feel my insides twist in such a weird, nervous way.. But I came to apologize. My god, this wouldn't have happened if that stupid old hag didn't say anything.. It all would've been fine! I should pay her a visit tomorrow.

But i've tried pushing those thoughts away, wanting to move on and for everything to be back to normal once again. Even if it would take months or even years to gain her trust back, i'd wait.

I want to go back to when times were simple and filled with light. I want to go back to when we would dance till dawn, kiss and make love under the bright pale moonlight. She's always been there for me, she's helped me threw my struggles and addictions. My dear Scarlet.. she truly never deserved this.. and what I did was something unforgettable. But theres some urge in me that wants to be free! that just wants to leave her and Jodie..

I'm grateful for everything she's done for me but I have fantasies and dreams.. I love her dearly, and I want to stay with her forever. These dreams and fantasies are pathetic anyways, and its not like it'll come to life..

"Lèon, what are you doing here? I kicked you out." A familiar voice spoke behind me. I sighed, "I came to apologize.." I began. "No, Lèon. You need to get out." She said cutting me off, not letting me speak. "No hear me out, please." I said, as Scarlet slowly nodded. "Look.. what I did was, unforgettable and i'm sincerely sorry. I never meant.. to cheat on you and I swear if you give me another chance it won't happen." I said, as she sighed. "If I give you another chance, you'll think it's okay to cheat and will keep on going behind my back." She started, staying silent for a moment.

"No matter how much I want to forgive you, I just can't so please leave." She added, making my hands form into fists. "Why can't you forgive me and move on?! I.. It only happened once!" I exclaimed, angry. "You're a liar, I don't trust you.. Ria showed me, and it didn't only happen once!" She snapped back, frustrated. "I saw the disgusting things you've done with her! I saw everything!" She yelled, causing me to gulp.

Scarlet sighed, staying silent for a moment "Just get out and don't make this worse." She said, deeply sighing. "No, I won't leave.", "I want to work this out with you so don't give up on me Scar!"

She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "I don't want to work out anything with you.." She began again. "Everytime I look at you, all I see is you pounding into that woman!" She exclaimed, frustrated. I deeply sighed, gulping. "It was just a mistake.." I said to her, making her shake her head. "It happened more than once!" She said, her voice cracking. "You knew what you were doing and still decided to do it over and over.." She mumbled, wiping the tears from her face.

"I swear I wasn't thinking right.. she.. she forced herself onto me!" I said, standing up. She shook her head again, with disbelief. "No.." She whispered, "I saw you.. she never forced herself upon you.."

My hands turn into fists. "I.. I'm only telling you the truth." I muttered, lying. Scarlet laughed, her messed up mascara running down her cheek. "I thought you were an honest man Lèon! How can you lie to me?!" She frustratedly yelled, pacing around the room while I stood silent. "You purely disgust me!" She sneered, closing her eyes. "This isn't going to work no matter what we do.." Scarlet mumbled, deeply sighing and looking at me.

"Just leave, Lèon.. just go." She said, sounding tired. I stood there not being able to say anything to her. Then, Scarlet stares at me with irritation written all over her face. "Get out!" She yelled pushing me towards the door. "Wait!" I yelled, before she closed the door. "Let me see Jodie tomorrow, please..." I begged. "I want to take her out to the fair and then i'll give her back to you.." I added, making her roll her eyes. "I'll text you if I get the time to." She said, slamming the door in my face.

This is all Ria's fault.

What a fucking bitch.

I knocked and knocked several times, "Let me in!" I yelled, only banging more. "Ria I know you're in there!" I grumbled, hearing footsteps come near the door. Once the door opened, she appeared with a sneered smile on her face, "What do you want?" She asked, sighing. "You told her! Why would you do that?!" I yelled, coming in as she backed up. "It was the right thing." She calmly spoke, closing the door and then sitting on her sofa with crossed legs. I rolled my eyes, "You're ruining my marriage." I grumbled.

She laughs, "Oh it's not me, it's you by cheating on your precious wife." Ria said, grinning. I gritted my teeth, standing infront of her. "Poor girl, you don't deserve her." She added, crossing her arms and smiling.

"Fuck you." I spat, causing her to laugh. "How is this funny to you?!" I yelled, backing up from her and pacing in circles. "She's no saint herself." She simply said, smirking at me. "What?" I blurted out, staring at her. Ria doesn't respond but instead just looks away. "What do you mean by that..?" I asked, anxiously.

She laughs, with a big smirk on her vile face. "Answer me!" I yelled, making her sigh. "You wouldn't be able to handle it.. after all, you're just a little boy." She laughed. I felt myself fill up with anger. "Tell me!" I yelled once again, coming close to her. "You better keep your distance before I tear you apart, boy." She threatened, hysterically laughing. I slowly back up, still watching her intensely.

"Just tell me.." I sighed, sitting on the sofa across her. She looked at me for a few moments, with an unreadable expression. "Will you behave, and not get angry?" she asked, smirking. I roll my eyes, deeply sighing. "Yes, whatever.. just tell me already." I said annoyed. She widely smirked, staring into my eyes.

"I slept with your wife."