Chapter 5 - Elina Rose

"Are you being serious, Julia?" I grimanced, shaking my head as her green eyes stared at me. She laughed "Yes.." Before, sighing and looking at the window to see the big city. "You know.. You need to loosen up more." She began "You can't stay in here forever. You won't find her like this." She continued. "Let's say we just go out for atleast today.. Anyways, there's many people out there and i'm a vampire without a mate too.. So come on!" Julia said, smiling. "I don't know.." I whispered, staring at the roads below "She's probably not even there." I said.

She only shook her head "Èlina, you'll find her. You just haven't looked everywhere in this big city of New York. You know.. She could be one of those humans." Julia spoke, as I debated if I should go. "We can get coffee and we can go shopping.. You really need new clothes." She told me, as I rolled my eyes. I mused "You have a point.." I sighed, getting up "I really need new clothes and she could be one of those humans."

Julia's smile only widened "Oh goody! We're going to have a great time. Now, go get changed and i'll go start the car." She excitedly yelled, as she ran out. I softly smiled before going to my room and picking out clothes. I picked a black blouse and black ripped jeans with a denim jacket.

I put them on and tied my black hair into a ponytail, and finally walked out to the car, where Julia was.

As much as I don't like admitting it however she was completely right. I won't find my mate staying inside all day and there are many humans, any of them could be her.. But I don't think that. I've traveled almost everywhere and there was no luck although I couldn't give up just now. I know she's out there..

I closed the door to the car, as she still had a huge smile on her face. "Oh my god! I can't believe it. La icónica Julia, aka me, got Elina Rose to go out." She says, proudly. "Shut up and drive before I jump out of this car." I growled, annoyed. "You wouldn't.. That would be like suicide." She sighed, as she kept her eyes on the road. "I'm a vampire, not a human.. It's been along time since i've been human actually." I said, looking out the window. She only hummed and kept on driving.

When humans get turned into vampires, depending on how much time has passed.. many begin to forget their human life. However, for me.. There are still bits of memories that flash in my head. It's not much.. since it's been a while since i've been a human. I've forgotten a lot though. However, there are still many vampires out there that remember everything, but keep it burried down deep for what ever reason that may be. There are also vampires, who were born a vampire.. Just like Julia.

"I have lots of money on me.." She spoke, causing my head to turn to her. "You should get new purses.. Also what happened to that huge place you had in the city.. We should go there you know. I get that you probably won't want to go but atleast give me the keys so I can go.. The apartment is too small. And well if you're not gonna live in there.. I think I know someone named Julia who could possibly take over..." She rambled on, as I mentally groaned.

"Alright we're here." She grinned, parking. I exited the car as she did the same. We both stood infront of a mall. "Yup, we are here." I retorted. "Stop being so.. Grumpy. Come on now, let's go!" She happily yelled, grabbing my hand as we both ran inside. "You know, we can walk like normal people." I said, sighing as I looked around. "Normal people are boring.. We're vampires, cool ones." She wiggled her eyebrows as I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Yeah, we are.. Anyways, which store are we going to?" I asked, looking at her as she mused off. "Victoria Secret." She mumured, as we both walked over and then walked in.

At that moment, I felt my body tense up as I felt my palms grow sweaty. A divine, mouth watering scent entered my mouth as I tried to ignore it. "Alrighty... I'm not sure what we should get." She spoke, as I only stood in silence. When Julia looked at me, she quickly pulled me aside into the fitting room "Èlina, your eyes! Change them back to their normal color!" She whispered-yelled, as she clenched her jaw. "I can't..! I don't know.." I whispered, trying to shake off the smell. "Close your eyes.." She sighed, as I did what she said. She mumbled a few things before she told me to open my eyes. "All good.. Let's go" She pulled me out of the fitting room and she went her own way in the store, as the smell still kept me distracted. When Julia wasn't looking, I started to follow the scent as it led me to a exquisite woman..

From afar, I watched her every move. I observed her. She had a short haircut, a light complexion and when she had turned around... She had a bashful gaze and a delightful smile that I would.. die for? Her eyes were dark brown, her cheeks were rosy and I could see the small spec's of freckles laid all over her face. She was utterly beautiful, taking away my breath. She wore black long trousers and a basic white top which said..

"My
Love
for you."

But in french. My french was very broken, but I was able to read it well. As I kept on gazing at her, I didn't feel Julia come behind me. "Who is she?" Julia asked, curiously making me jump a bit. I looked away and at Julia, staring into her green eyes. "I don't know.." I whispered, looking back at the woman.

My heart beat started to bounce harder and harder as every second past, which made me slightly nervous. "Calm down.." Julia whispered, as I looked at her. "Your heart." She only said, as I inhaled deeply but I couldn't calm down. I don't know what it is.. I don't know what these feelings are. My heart was beating fastly, which was very fast for me.

So when I looked back, the woman no where to be seen...