Chapter 25

‘You kissed him?!’ I read from my phone as I rolled my eyes with a slight smile, I decided to tell Ashley what had happened with Daniel about a week ago and she had been going crazy at me ever since ‘Was it nice? Did you feel something?’ She asked again and I started typing

‘Yeah, I did. Which was surprising!’ I answered and received a reply seconds later. I didn’t think that I would feel what I did when I kissed Daniel, I expected butterflies and all, but it was something completely different. Almost like what I felt when I first kissed Chase, but not quite as strong. Close enough, though. 

‘Well, are you dating now?!’ she texted and I could practically picture her texting feverishly on her phone as she sat in her dorm room with Netflix playing in the background of her computer, probably something like Supernatural, Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf. She was really into the supernatural stuff fore some reason, I was more of a F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Revenge or Gossip Girl kind of person. 

‘We haven’t established that, yet.’ I texted back as I tried to hold back a blush, ever since that kiss, we've been more close to each other, whenever we were together we were either hugging or just holding hands, Zoe said she could die of cuteness from watching us. She made me laugh, really, if anyone was cute it was her and Jase, they were crazy about each other and you could just see it in their eyes whenever they saw either one walk into a room. It was adorable. ‘But I think it’s good that we’re taking it slow. I like getting to know things about him.’ 

‘What’s he like?’ she texted ‘Not look wise because you’ve established he’s to die for!’ I laughed loudly at her response

‘He’s really caring and attentive. He loves his sister to death, that’s for sure.’ I answered with a smile, even if they play-fought a lot, you could tell they genuinely cared for each other. ‘He’s also really thoughtful and an amazing musician. His lyrics are so amazing and… true.’

‘I wish I could meet him!’ she said and I sighed deeply as I ran my hands through my hair, I missed Ashley so much; even if I was having a great time with Zoe here, I wish Ashley were here to experience all of this with me, there’s so many things we could’ve done together that I know she would’ve loved. 

‘I really miss you! :(‘ 

‘I miss you, too, chica!’ she texted back and I smiled at the nickname she suddenly decided to give me ever since I moved here ‘Just remember, one more month until we get to be reunited again! :)’

‘I know! Can’t wait! xx’ I sighed before blocking my phone and hopping off my bed since I heard someone knock on the door, I opened it and met Zoe’s gaze. She was beaming!

“When were you planning on telling me?!” she squealed as she grabbed both my shoulders as she shook my with an excited grin on her face

“Tell you what, Zoe?” I laughed and she glared at me slightly

“About your lips smooching my brothers!” she said as she slapped my shoulder slightly, I winced and laughed but shook my head 

“I was going to tell you…” I muttered and she scoffed 

“Yeah, yeah…” she muttered “Good thing Jase told me or I wouldn’t have known otherwise!” 

“Don’t be such a drama queen!” I laughed “We just kissed, it’s not like we’re dating or anything!” 

“Do you know how big of a deal this is for my brother?” she chuckled “He’s never liked someone and we were all starting to think he was gay!”