Part 20

"Hey, hey you know, why don't we end this here today, and let's abolish this meeting for the next year!" One of the Elite Ten spoke up upon introduction. "It's a bother and isn't it totally meaningless? Don't you all think so?"

This energetic person is Kuga Terunori, the eighth seat of the Elite Ten Council, president of the Chinese Cuisine RS. Highschool division 2nd year.

"Uh, you the girl with braids! Hey, what do you think?" Kuga asks a very nervous Megumi, who's barely able to form proper words to reply.

"It's a direct invitation from the director. We can't just not participate... forget about abolishing it."

This stoic beauty is none other than the sixth seat of the Elite Ten Council, Nene Kinokuni. Highschool division 2nd year.

"I wasn't asking the braids girl from our side, you know?" Kuga said, tilting his head back in her direction. "Can you not get in the way? I'm chatting with the underclassmen."

"You're really noisy." She retorts readjusting his glasses.

"Aren't you like, a lot more mad than usual? Is it your period?" Kuga asked bluntly.

"Die," Nene said, giving him an icy glare.

"Let's just go along with the headmaster's whims." Etsuya Eizan spoke up. "We can get as much of a budget as we want from Tootsuki thanks to that grandpa."

"Ahah, Eizan you're always thinking about money, you're totally boring! Just hurry and get out of Tootsuki," Kuga cheerful remarked with hints of malice. "Like today, right now. I'm counting, three, two, one..."

"Shut up, midget."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Kuga cursed at the four eyes.

"You all look healthy today!" Isshiki only laughed at the exchange. "Well then, why don't we have a toast?"

"Why should we follow your orders, Isshiki?!" Both Kuga and Eizan simultaneously scowls at him.

Their relationship is hundreds of times worse than the First Years.

"Um... I want to enter the Elite Ten right now," A hand rose up from the first-year side of the table. "Can any of you seniors have a shokugeki with me?"

"No" All three second years responded to Soma without a second thought.

"People in the Elite Ten don't have time to be facing freshmen at this point, "Seriously like, sorry," Kuga explains apologetically. "Hey don't' get mad, I'll totally apologize. I mean, we second-years are really busy trying to defeat the guys above us." The smile on his face turned dark as he glared at the third year next to them.

"Well then, for now, let's have some tea." Tsukasa Eishi suggests.

"Hey, Tadokoro, that guy sitting in front of Nakiri..." Soma said, taking note of the person. "Is he what I think he is?"

Tadokoro turned towards where he was looking. "Ah, yes... it's my first time meeting him face to face too. But he is the current Elite Ten First Seat."

"Yukihira Soma, Takumi Aldini, and Mimaska Subaru," Tsukasa suddenly addresses the three first years. "At the Autumn Election, I would've loved it if you hadn't had any shokugeki." He said in a sigh.

"I worked extra hard so that the election would go off without a hitch, but I didn't expect two consecutive shokugeki..." The First Seat's entire demeanor changes as he slouches into a crouching position, making himself as small as possible as he drags his fingers drawing invisible lines through the dirt. "I was running around doing all the necessary procedures... I really broke out in a cold sweat."