Part 2

"Anyway, I believed I have fulfilled my end of the bargain am I right Isshiki?" Yumi asked him.

She also held out the piece of paper he gave her earlier and reads it out loud.

"If Yukihira Yumi doesn't score higher than 95 points no matter what rank she ends up within the preliminaries, her student ID will be rebuked and the student will be expelled."

"Anyway, I fulfilled it, my turn." She turns around. "I hereby withdraw from the Autumn Elections."

Gasps echos throughout the arena.

"I have no interest in joining the Elite Ten, too much responsibility, I won't have any freedom." Yumi shrugged then turned around to be greeted by Isshiki.

"You haven't changed at all, I'll see you back at the dorm, Yumi," Isshiki whispered. "And I'll listen to all your excuses then."

Those words send shivers down her spine. Her nerves are screaming to run. "...Sure" she reluctantly said.

*********

"Hey Polar Star I have returned, did ya miss me." She slams open the door and looked around. "Wow, nothing much has changed. Oh my goodness I don't believe I've met any of you. No one has touched my stuff right. hahaha."

"Did she just threaten us."

"Her personality just changed"

"Who is she"

"Wait aren't you that person who withdrew from the election."

"What!!?!"

"Oh, that's right you guys weren't there. It was crazy. She came in late and completed the dish in less than 30 minutes."

"Yeah and then the dish she made was so strange and the thing is the judges gave her a score of 98."

"What!!"

"And that's not all she got some kind of recommendation letter from the headmaster and the Elite Tens."

"You guys are exaggerating. It's more like they are keeping me in check so I don't do something crazy. This was served as a warning because of what I did last time." I waved carelessly, all that pent up tension has left me.

"Hey guys, is everything alright I heard a lot of screaming I can't concentr— Yumi? what are you doing here." Soma yelled as he walked down the stairs.

"Oh, Soma did dad not tell you anything. That useless old man..." I murmured and glared at nothing in particular.

"I thought you said you are studying abroad," he said.

"I was because of my suspension, but it ended around the same time you transferred right? Anyway, I didn't feel like coming back so I just started wandering from place to place." Yumi shrugged. "But then headmaster threatened to expel me if I didn't show up to the election, so I was forced to come back."

"Wait, you two know each other?" everyone in the room asked in sync.

"Yeah, we're twins." We both said at the same time.

"Hey guys," a chill ran down her spine when she heard his voice. "Soma, Megumi. congratulations on getting through the preliminaries. Oh, Yu-" Isshiki burst through the door with bags of groceries. 

"Oh, would you look at the time, gotta go cooked dinner. THE KITCHEN IS MINE, GET OUT. Hahaha. Hope you all are starving." She ran off after grabbing the bags from his hands.

"Her personality changed again."

"You'll get used to it," Isshiki said musingly.

"Wow, I've never seen her that eager to cook. Unless its a challenge. Usually-'' Soma points out.

"She would be lying somewhere reading or sleeping." Isshiki finished his thoughts. "Am I right?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised you knew," Soma replied.

"It's adorable how much she is trying to avoid me." He chuckles.

"Why would she do that."

"Well last I checked we are still dating," he reveals.

"NANI!!!"

****************

"You have a girlfriend"
"For how long you were dating."
They bombarded him with questions.

"What Yumi never told you," Isshiki asked surprised

"Well, she did mention living in a dorm. Nothing else." Soma said crossing his arm, "then again I probably didn't listen."

"Well, we started dating around three years ago, back then she didn't really stick out much. She's the type you tend to forget or blend into the crowd so to speak."

"That doesn't really sound like Yumi. Back home she always declares us to challenges." Soma crossed his arm. "And last I checked I'm still losing 500-492. Not to mention she managed one win from dad."

"Well, when I first met her she was the first year of middle school. She kept to herself until the second year when the eighth seat insulted her diner."

"Makes sense." Soma nodded. "I would've done the same."

"After that, she had Shokugeki left and right not really caring whether she wins or not," Isshiki revealed. "Until I put an end to her reckless ways."