Prologue

"Suspension!!" Headmaster yelled.

My back slacked against the chair, so not interested.

My name is Yumi Yukihira.
I came to Totsuki academy because my dad studied here.
but it's super boring here, maybe it's because I don't care enough to expand myself socially. Like join clubs or actually talking to people.

I guess that's why I caused a 'little' trouble.

"How long," I asked giving a bored look.

"One year"

"Why not just expel me. I mean I'm not that important," I asked.

"you have a lot of potential as a chef, plus what you did isn't against the rule."

"yeah yeah, you just want all this to die down, got it. if you need me you know how." I walked out of the door. "not that I'll actually answer."

Sorry, Isshiki-senpai it seems I'll be leaving without saying anything. Well, I did leave a note in the kitchen.

looks like I won't be here to see you be transferred into Totsuki, Soma. But you should be fine after all we trained from the best.

"Fine but I still deserve my rights to my kitchen right?"

"Sure why not" headmaster agreed.

"Oh one more thing, get rid of anything that will expire in that kitchen thanks." That was the last thing I said before leaving Tōtsuki.

Year-long training here I come.

(What do you think, its terrible right.)