Extra Part 1

These are just a bunch of moments between Yumi and Satoshi that didn't make it into the main storyline. They should be in chronological order, I think.

***********************************************************************************************

"Isshiki!" Yumi shouts knocking loudly on his door. After the third set of knocks a very tired senior opened the door, wanting to go back to sleep.

"No time like the present." Yumi immediately dragged the poor guy into the nearest kitchen. "I need a guinea pig right now so that I can start cooking."

Upon entering the kitchen he took one look at the counter practically filled to the brim with plates full of food. He helplessly sighs as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes, hoping this is all just a bad dream. But nope it's real. "Is this why you refused to let me eat dinner?"

"Glad we're on the same page!" Yumi then shoves a plate into his hands encouraging him to eat it. "I'm already full so I can't do it myself. So please critique me as much as you can. I need every last opinion, from what you can taste, to its texture and temperature. Oh and tell me if you hate it or not."

Knowing he won't be able to escape from this he may as well just jump aboard this train wreck of a morning. "Alright." And a premium ticket to the bathroom.

He picks up a spoon, "You know, you should rely more on your dormmates."

"But I am." Yumi frowns.

He sighs and pats her head.

***********************************************************************************************

Yumi tilted her and squinted at the person in front of her. Humming as she crawled her way up his lap, "Not warm enough." She squirmed quite a bit at the foreign position but she knew what she wanted was somewhere close.

The body under her stiffened with every movement and press of her softness. A sound of a stifled grunt escapes him but Yumi ignores his bemoaned pain and kept searching.

Yumi clawed at his chest and climbed atop to straddle his thighs; she frowned at her arms unsure where to place them.

Satoshi lets out an uncharacteristic sigh before reaching forth and gently taking hold of her hand. She frowned again at the interruption of her thoughts and glared at him. He withheld from laughing and guided her arm to his shoulders and around his neck.

Her eyes lit up as she pursed her lips into a smile. "So warm." She laughed delightfully, placing her head down comfortably resting it on the crane of his neck.

Satoshi hums, unsure of what else to do aside from patting her head and running his fingers through her hair.

"Why are you so cute?" He whispers against her red locks.

Yumi winced quietly as if replying to him. She lifted her head and looked up at him.

He stared back, affectionately combing her hair and cupping her face with the other. His eyes danced with intent before blinking them away, replaced by a calmer demeanor. A tang of regret traced his eyes.

Yumi worriedly gasped and cupped his face with her own hands. She silently mouthed the words of concern. 'Why are you upset?' her lips read.

"No." He looked back and shook his head. "You are not sober. I won't take advantage of you."

Yumi tilted her head. "I ...take ...you?"

"Yumi." He immediately shook his head. "Why is your selective hearing like this?"

Yumi did not listen or perhaps did not hear what he had said. She quietly nodded over what she had thought to have heard. And after pondering briefly she inclined her head. "Okay, you may."