Part 4

Isshiki pov

"After her first taste of victory, it seems like she has gotten addicted to Shokuekis" Isshiki explains. "she accepted every shokugeki thrown at her."

She was out of control, so much so that members of the Elite Ten had no choice but to step in. But even after having them join the fray. She has never lost a single battle.

Then again the ones who stepped in weren't actually that strong, the reason why they are members in the first place is because of their financial contributions to the academy. However, they are by no means weak.

In every shokugeki, the term varies, however it seems she had some kind of grudge against the Ten. The deal is always the same: if Yumi loses she will agree to one of the winner requests if the Ten loses, they will lose their seat.

At first, I didn't want to be a part of Yumi's reckless rampage. But I couldn't ignore her after seeing her in person for the first time.

Her height is relatively short, her red hair with black tints reached down to her waist. Her back straight yet shoulders slack, she seems bored and it was evident by the way she walked. Yumi was in no hurry as she walked slowly, her eyes flamed with intimidation, daring anyone to block her path. Her facial expression opposes her eyes, as they showed no emotions, she looked really tired, not just physically, she looked like she's tired of everything.

Yumi at that time wasn't wearing the normal Totsuki uniform. She wore the blazers but underneath she wore her diners uniform also wore black shorts underneath her skirt. She didn't even blink or spare a glance at him as she walked past him. It's like she didn't even see him when they passed each other. This caused me to show some interest in her.

The second time we crossed path she was in her kitchen uniform, again instead of the standard white uniform, hers was all black.
Her long red and black hair tied back into a ponytail. Her eyes seem to have lost a bit of life in them since the last time we met.
Which caused him to pause and show genuine worry for her.

'It seems that she is headed towards her next scheduled Shokugeki.'

All I could think at that time was that this needs to stop otherwise her health will continue to decline until she is completely lifeless.

I stood outside the arena, not at all surprised by her crushing victory, I waited.

"Why did you follow me," was the first thing she said to me. "And please stop looking at me like that."

"What kind of face did you see me make," I replied.

"Answering a question with another question" she grumbled then sighs "pity," she confessed

"What"

"The face you make every time you look at me; pity." She glared at me with pure hatred. "I hate it."

"Does it really look like pity to you?" I said slightly hurt. Sighing, "well it doesn't matter, I am here to challenge you, do a Shokugeki with me."

"You want a Shokugeki?" She shrugged. "When and what theme?"

"Next week, noon, during lunch," he suggested and she nods. "How about you choose the theme this time."

She tilts her head confused, not knowing what to choose since she has never chosen the theme before. "Um... I guess the theme can be lunch."

Not expecting that answer, my chuckles quickly turns into a wholehearted laugh. She just watched as the laughter filled the hallway. She started to fume, as anger begins to fill her eyes along with another emotion she wasn't aware of. Once I calmed down, I watched as the female stomped her feet in frustration.
"What's so funny."