Ten | Blinded

- Justin's POV -

I exit the stage with my chest rising and falling rapidly and sweat dripping from my forehead, just like every other concert I finished performing. Scooter greets me backstage with a fresh towel and a bottle of water, while patting my back.

"Amazing. Keep it up." He says. "Go shower, you have a meet and greet in a few."

I nearly choke on my water. "A what?"

"A meet and greet." Scooter repeats. "It's not a lot of people. Fifty at the least."

"Okay, but why am I always the last one to find out about these things?" I said slightly annoyed.

He merely shrugs. "I don't know, but you need to go get freshened up man. You have like thirty minutes."

I mutter a few curse words under my breath and walk into my dressing room, to find Dana sitting on the sofa. She looks up at me and smiles, making me change my whole attitude. "Hey." I smile back.

"You were amazing Justin." She gets up and starts to walk but stops, frowning.

"What's wrong?" I ask rather confused.

"I was going to hug you but you're all sweaty."

A smirk spreads across my face and I walk slowly towards her.

Her eyes widen and she holds a finger out at me. "You...better...not."

Catching her completely off guard I grab her hand and pull her into my chest, then lock my fingers around her waist so she couldn't break free.

"Ew, can you not!" She shrieks. "This is disgusting Justin!"

"Oh stop, you know you love it." I kiss the top of her head and choose to let her go.

She smacks my arm and glares at me.

"I'm sorry babe." I laugh.

"Twenty five minutes!" I hear Scooter yell from the other side of the door.

I groan, being reminded that I had a handful of fans to meet. Don't get me wrong, I was more than excited to meet them. I would just like to be prepared for things like this. I strip myself of my damp shirt and fling it across the floor.

"Twenty five minutes for what?" Dana asks.

"Meet and greet." I reply.

She simply nods her head. "Sweet."

"It's only half an hour. Maybe we should do something afterwards? Maybe tour the place a little?"

A smile graces her face. "I would love that."

~*~

"Wow." Dana stares up at the Eiffel Tower in pure admiration. "This is crazy. It looks way better in person, doesn't it?"

I heard every word she'd said but I was a bit distracted. I was checking my phone for any new e-mails about business or invitations to talk shows, radio shows, crap like that. Usually, that was Scooter's job but lately he's failed to tell me about stuff that I should know. So, I've decided to start filling myself in. Currently, there was nothing.

"Doesn't it?" Dana repeats herself while squeezing my hand a little tighter.

"Oh," I look up at her. "Y-yeah, it does."

Her eyes travel to my phone and she sighs. "Justin, were you even listening?"

I lock my phone and slide it in my back pocket. Then I grab a hold of her other hand so we were facing each other. "Of course I was listening to you." I smile.