Four | "Oh, You're On"

- Justin's POV -

And that moment was so hard for me to breathe

'Cause you took away the biggest part of me, yeah

Life is so unpredictable, yeah

Never thought a love like yours could leave me all alone oh no

I chew my bottom lip and stare at the new lyrics I had just come up with in this empty hotel room. I was determined to finish this song before I left LA. I have five days so I figured that should be enough time. I hum the melody of the song out loud, trying to come up with more lyrics. Nothing was coming to me at the moment. I let out a frustrated sigh and lock my phone. I get up to grab a bottled water from the mini fridge then return back to the bed, turning on the television. Flipping through the channels, I realize that there's nothing on so I settle with Spiderman. Wasn't my first choice but that was the least of my worries right now. There was absolutely nothing to do in Los Angeles. Staying in this hotel all damn day was going to drive me insane but, I kind of had no choice. I mean, I could go visit Ryan. I haven't seen him in so long. But, Ryan equals Dana. Dana equals a state of depression and I can't do that to myself right before a show. Part of the reason why I had to deny her when she asked to hangout. I just, I couldn't do it. I mean, I know I told her that we could be friends but at the time it didn't occur to me that I wanted more. That I needed more. I hope she didn't feel bad. If anything, I should be the one feeling bad. She was the one who didn't waste anytime in leaving me. She made up her mind when she left me and it didn't even take long for her to start dating that douche.

I've got it.

It was like a lightbulb floated above my head as I mentally vented to myself. I grab my phone, unlock it, and think of a way to put the words in my notes.

"Didn't waste anytime," I spoke aloud but to myself. "Didn't waste anytime. Hm.."

I type the words in for now and decide on a melody later.

"She made up her...mind." I type. "Wait, no. You made up your mind." No, it was too short. "You already made up your mind." I sing those words to see how it sounded but, it still didn't sit right with me. "Said you'd already made up your mind." I feel myself biting on my lip. I mean, that was okay right? "Wait, now I got it!"

"Who are you talking to?" Scooter walks in chuckling.

I raise my hand in a way to tell him to hold on for a second as I write in the newest line.

Like you had already made up your mind

"Done." I smile to myself and finally look up at Scooter who had just decided to walk into my room without permission. "Ever heard of this word called knocking?"

"Yeah, whatever." He walks over to the fridge and pulls out a bottle of orange juice. "I just came to check up on you. It's five in the evening what're you still doing in here? It's not like you."

I huff and throw my head back, staring at the ceiling. "I'm just bored, that's all."

"Go out and meet some people then."

"It's not that simple anymore." I mumble.

"I don't know what you just said but anything could be better than laying around watching this old ass movie."

I laugh. "Hey, it's a classic."

"Whatever you say, Justin." Scooter breathes.

"Do they have any skate parks around here?" I question.