Thirty-Two | Face 2 Face

WARNING: Mature content ahead. It's not explicit but if you feel uncomfortable about reading, just skip ahead until you see "---".

"Justin, what are you doing?" Dana asked.

I pulled her back into my chest and left small kisses along the side of her neck. Right after I took it upon myself to barge into the bathroom to distract her from coming downstairs. Irene was down there with my parents and though Dana had not seen her for a long time, she knows what she looks like and I'm sure she remembers her being at my house.

And that creepy ass picture she sent her.

I'm not even sure why my mother would bring Irene along. I'd rather her bring her boyfriend and risk him and my dad getting into it than Irene and Dana getting into it. Dana and I were in too good of a place right now for it to get ruined by a girl from my past.

I swept her hair to the left side and began to leave open mouth kisses along her smooth skin. Not only was this going to waste time but it was going to make her feel good, maybe relax a little. Especially when she has to see Irene... and know that she's going to be staying with us for a week.

"Is this you trying to apologize for bossing me around?" She giggled. I could faintly hear her suck in a breath when I sunk my teeth lightly into her neck.

"I like bossing you around," I whispered without actually answering her question. "Now hop up on the sink and wrap your legs around my waist."
"Justin, we--"

"Do it. " I growled as I put pressure onto her hips.

Dana simply obeyed, turning around and lifting herself on the sink, enveloping me between her legs.

As she laced her fingers around my neck I allowed my hands to roam up her body and my eyes flickered up to hers. I could see a little twinkle in the depths of them.

"You don't think people will start wondering where we are?" Dana whispered, her breath tickling my lips. Only making my desire to kiss her stronger.

"Who cares?" I smirked, my fingers still grazing her sides.

I felt her thin fingers play with the ends of my hair.

"Kiss me." I ordered. "Right now."

She opened her mouth to question me but immediately stopped, deciding to capture my lips with her soft ones instead. Her tongue slid across my bottom lip and no more than two seconds later, it was in my mouth. I couldn't stop myself from sliding her dress up her thighs and above her stomach. I was actually surprised that she let me.

"You know everyone's gonna know right?" Dana whispered as she kissed the skin on my neck. I ignored her and tried everything to keep my composure as her tongue slid across my skin. "You're gone. I'm gone. What's the first thing they're gonna predict?" She continued to suck on my skin and if I gave it a few more seconds, she would have me wrapped around her finger. I wanted to be the one in control so I pulled back and ran my hands up her smooth thighs.

"Their prediction will be an easy one if you keep leaving love bites on my neck." I groaned. My fingers crawled between her thighs and caressed the fabric there.

Dana's body immediately jolted forward into my touch.

"Justin, no." She bit her lip and shut her eyes. "Can we please do this later? We have guests downstairs."

As my fingers continued to rub against the fabric of her panties, I let my lips attach to her ear. "So what?" I breathed.

Dana clutched onto my hair. "So, it's rude. Just stop." I could hear in her voice that she didn't want me to stop.